Call me paranoid but...

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Nomadspy, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nomadspy

Nomadspy Master Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GT220 512MB GDDR3
    Long story short.Like month ago there was joint training between the Bulgarian air force and the Israeli air force.This thing WAS "top secret"!But here is the funny part they flew so low in my city that actually my closest friend recognized the Israeli jets and then he posted it on some forum about stuff like these.Days later he told me how people of national security contacted him and he was told to keep the thing quiet because it was such a big deal and ****.Of course as real Bulgarians we started to talk and spread the news even more :D They even posted my friend's name in a magazine about military jets because of the case lol My friend also told me that national security would probably listen to our phone calls (which last 1 hour minimum a day) and we are talking 90% of the time that we need to take down the Bulgarian government and separate from NATO and EU and unite with Russia.That's all we talk about.We don't have anything to hide.We are no stupid here we now that they are training for bombing Iran.Sorry but we are smart and educated here (don't know how are the things in Israel tho).I don't want to make this political thread by any means so I'm shutting about this.Now as you may know there was bombing of Israeli tourists at the Burgas airport and there was speculations that it was Iran's answer to the training (which my bro made known).I think it's pure bullcrap but who knows lol.And here is why i'm getting paranoid.At random times my phone gets crazy.Activates the alarm and timer randomly,call between me and my friend get really quiet and sometimes sound disappears.I will spare you what are we talking but many cultures and countries around the world would like us dead by now lol How to block the "State Agency for National Security" if they are really spying on us?I'm not a terrorist btwn!SANS probably will see this thread but as i said i have nothing to hide.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  2. Sprecker

Sprecker Guest

GPU:
    Zotech 680 4g
    Sure. I'll call you paranoid....

3. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    The Israeli Air Force does training in many countries in Europe, that's no secret.

But yes, you are paranoid.

4. Nomadspy

Nomadspy Master Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GT220 512MB GDDR3
    I am paranoid and i do realize it.

5. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not after you.

6. Cadoam

Cadoam Master Guru

GPU:
    HD 6520g & HD 6650m
    +1 to this lol

7. Andrés

Andrés Guest

All of this sounds like it could be true but in that case, what could you do?. As soon as they realize you and your friend can do no harm, they will stop sniffing on your phone :thumbup:

8. Nomadspy

Nomadspy Master Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GT220 512MB GDDR3
    What harm?!We are super skinny guys in their last teenage year (19).I don't even have job to buy weapons :(

Please don't...

9. FULMTL

FULMTL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AOC 27"
    Tell them you are/aren't a spy...Nomadspy.

10. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    He's just being honest.....

But I agree that you're paranoid...

11. DF-1

DF-1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA gtx 580
    read through the wall of text, I barely understood any of it... :3eyes:

cell phone alarm telling you people are after you? mmkay.

12. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Please...

They don't have enough sunny days in desert for training?

Israelis come to train with Bulgarians, and the single person who sees them is his kook friend???

The only reason why they might be in foreign country is trying to sell ya some of their $#@.

13. nOv1c3

nOv1c3 Guest

GPU:
    2X VisionTek HD 4850
    Obicham te bulgaria!!!

Your not paranoid , Every governments around the world has there own little secrets lol

Whats is disturbing is that you want to rejoin with Russia

Bulgarians have a long proud history and being part of communist russia at the time has to be one of the most horrific times in that history

14. tweakpower

tweakpower Banned

GPU:
    MSI HD 6770
    I agree with you, he is not paranoid. But what is proud about being in NATO, sorry but i don't see proud in killing civilians for economic interest (examples? Iran, Iraq, Libya, Bosnia, Serbia...), Russia on the other heand was communistic country, but when they did attack someone for interest? Even if they wanted to (i doubt) they do not needed to, NATO did that for them.

So good luck brother in going out from miracle circle... (EU, NATO), i don't know if that is best thing for you, but i know is better then being a someones poppet.

This is a bit in politics region, but i can't not to speak about this, since i know what NATO and EU/US goverment do around the world. People are good everywhere, ofc. there is a bad ones too...

Here are real results of NATO agression against mine country: Killed arround 1500 civilians (or sim.), about the same number of soldiers or even less (counting with soldiers killed in fight against terrorists), destroyed 2 or 5 tanks, 5-6 airplanes maybe, but. destroyed quite a bit civilian bridges, factories (latter brought by corporations from countries that was active in attacking), hospitals, schools, post offices, even some official offices from other countries (as China for example), infrastructure, power plants, Kosovo is full of uranium (radiation is much bigger then norma;). So after all this, tell me why to be proud to be in NATO?

15. Tranceholic

Tranceholic Banned

GPU:
    MSI GeForce GTX 570 Fermi
    :stewpid:

16. Salsoolo

Salsoolo Active Member

GPU:
    gtx 690
    russia? nah ;D they just killed and deported millions of their own people throughout history thats all.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  17. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Israel is tiny, there is almost no room for the Air Force to conduct training. They regular visit other countries to do joint training exercises:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some of the ones of the top of my head that I know they've visited:
    Italy
    Greece
    Turkey
    Romania
    United States
    Poland
    Sardinia

And I'm sure that there are many others I missed.

18. tweakpower

tweakpower Banned

GPU:
    MSI HD 6770
    Nah ;) those was communsts, not Russians. And i don't know about that facts (i don't have a reason not to believe you). But all other countries did the same (at least larger ones, Spain, France, UK, US etc...). Smaller countries didn't had any need to do that, that's why they didn't. For example take China, they killed themsellfs so much trough history (very large area etc.).

Other than that, when someone says communism, they think bad, but real communism is better system then capitalism, only thing is, that is never really introuduced as it should (except maybe in ex Yugoslavia, social-communisam, hybrid, perfect system in mine opinion).

19. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Israel is tiny, there is almost no room for the Air Force to conduct training. They regular visit other countries to do joint training exercises:

(Greece)
    [​IMG]

(Greece)
    [​IMG]

(Italy)
    [​IMG]

(Italy)
    [​IMG]

Some of the ones of the top of my head that I know they've visited:
    Italy
    Greece
    Turkey
    Romania
    United States
    Poland
    Sardinia

And I'm sure that there are many others I missed.

20. __hollywood|meo

__hollywood|meo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6700xt @2.7ghz
    hey guise wats going on in this thread?

...aw ****

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.