bye everyone

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by PcKSnipE, Jul 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PcKSnipE

PcKSnipE Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800GT with Nv-5
    This was a good forum, for all the help i ever needed for my new computer whic hi got earlier this year, and its bee na blast, its just now i'm leaving, bc i dont really find much use here.

I'm going to forums, where EVERYTHING is allowed, where we are able to flame all the time where people dont cry, and have much more interesting topics.

In other words, this forum is quite boring, all the topics are geekish or boring, and its full of pussies.

Bye

2. smnoamls

smnoamls Maha Guru

GPU:
    6950 2gb Dirt3 @6970 bios
    awww, you are?

Such a pity.
    Tho i dont know you, i can see i'm gonna miss your charming personality and your charisma.

And dont worry . . .We'll be strong . . .

3. Dojomann

Dojomann Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 275 896MB
    hehe. ok enjoy. (i dun really care)

lock time?

4. handy daddy, then PcKSnipE, rEbirTH also ain't that happy...hmmm. :rolleyes: it make me think that although the rules are quite tide lately, something obviously is not working.

good luck PcKSnipE.

5. gram_vaz

gram_vaz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 6800GT 350/1100
    haha, i bet he's just bitter because of the screaming he must've gotten from the mods for posting that disgusting poo pr0n link. he'll be back. ;)

6. was he posted the poo pr0n link in that other thread??

i thought was somebody else! :D

[​IMG]

7. PcKSnipE

PcKSnipE Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800GT with Nv-5
    i'm just saying the truth, this forum helped me a lot with technical help and stuff, but as i look around, itsso damn boring....go ahead tease my grammer, its not like i give a ****, wow i can be bothered to go back and change something, so your coooler than me.

look at that gay teen hanging topic, see what the mod said? He said this forum is full of pussies so it has to be locked.

and that pr0n link, whats so bad aout that? the thread's title was 'weird, disgusting and something, so i posted exactly that....pussies....

Dont get me wrong, this forum had some fine, intelligent posted, such as the new guy Crashing Edjie, good luck to those guys, you'll get bored in about 1 year or 2.

Some of the saddest people i know in existence, is that dude with 15k posts, now that is sad...

8. gram_vaz

gram_vaz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 6800GT 350/1100
    don't insult anyone. if your pissed off that's your own problem.

9. Royicus

Royicus Ancient Guru

I was talking with someone about goodbye threads earlier today, and now I see why they are a bad idea.

Go ahead and leave already. Have fun wherever you go.

10. You will excuse me but i am not that good in english language, is that a compliment?
    cause if it's so, then i wanna thank you very very much dude. :)

if not then it's ok, was too good to be true. :D

11. MrRand0m

MrRand0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5850
    not another one going.... first the mods (and some members) attitudes towards certain things forced out handy daddy (poor dude, he seriously felt persecuted for being religious)

now another person is going cause the rules are too harsh?

I don't find the rules to harsh... sometimes I find their applicationa and interpritation a little bit off - but heh, its not worth leaving over. In general this forum is great.

PcKSnipE: don't leave - we need more aussies on this forum - there is too many yanks and poms here (not meant in a derogatory way - uz are all cool :) )

12. can i fill the gap?

i might not be Aussie, but i'm a nice handsome egyptian dude, i will do the dance of the Kangaroo if you want, it's real cool, one step forward and 100 steps back. :D

13. Dojomann

Dojomann Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 275 896MB
    lol isn't it spelled grammar?

14. Gilbo

Gilbo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    x800pro
    As far as the computer stuff goes. this is the finest forum on the internet. I'm positive.

BUT, I feel that as far as the pub stuff goes, people get offended waaay too easily. That's why I've been keeping clear as of late. There's no joking around in this place, and that turns me off. I also think that's why a lot of the older members dissapear.

15. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.