Building the super rig

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by Super Computer, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super Computer

Super Computer New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia
    Hi Everyone,

I am working on a project and am looking for great custom mod designers and rig builders.

We’re looking for the most ambitious, craziest rig builders to build the fastest, sexiest custom high-end computer. This is a golden chance for custom modders and builders to create their ultimate dream rig - a monster machine.

Unlimited budget as we are looking for the best designers and builders out there.
    Apply here if you are game - this is a serious request, not a spam message.

2. roguesn1per

roguesn1per Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX580
    Certainly Looks like spam :S

Mabye you should post some more info...

ie Websites...What company you are with...

3. Super Computer

GPU:
    Nvidia
    Hello there,
    Understand that through these forums there will definitely be doubts on the authenticity and credibility of the request.
    However due to the confidential nature of this project we are will to do a face to face meet up for more information required. The fact that we are posting on a live forum is a testament to our seriousness on this.

Off the cuff I can tell you now that we are not working for any particular IT company or sponsor. It is also not a school project. But an interesting chance to showcase local talent in this area.

Please drop your email if you are game to apply and we will approach you for a face to face meet up

4. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    Unlimited budget ... hmm :)

5. Super Computer

GPU:
    Nvidia
    You are right :) BTW in case anyone was wondering - we are NOT trying to sell anything here.
    In all seriousness, drop me a private message with your email / contact details and I will arrange a face to face meet up.

Tnk u!

6. Raven^

Raven^ Master Guru

GPU:
    Ati 4870 512mb (Stock)
    hmm i still feel abit funny about this guy, anymore detail like website/location/what is your goal in doing this etc, more information would be better.

7. Super Computer

GPU:
    Nvidia
    Hello there - I don not have a website. I am situated in Singapore and the goal in doing this is to simply build and showcase the best machine put together by true talent. People who are truly passionate about modding and rig building and not fronted by any IT company.
    As said - if you are game to apply, drop me a private message with your contact details (email / phone) - we will get in touch with you and organize a face to face meet up.
    After meeting up face to face, you can then make the call on whether this is worth your time / effort.

:)

8. Raven^

Raven^ Master Guru

GPU:
    Ati 4870 512mb (Stock)
    So if i did this you would come to the UK?

9. Super Computer

GPU:
    Nvidia
    You are based in the UK? Me coming there might be tough - but perhaps us flying you down to Singapore. I know it sounds doubtful but that is a possible option as we are open to also having riggers or modders from overseas. Esp designers.
    You could drop me your email and I will get in touch with you. :)

10. dmak

dmak Master Guru

GPU:
    zotac 770
    this website if I am correct is in based from the uk.... why dont you try ******* instead, they are based in Singapore

edit

why was that edited out?
    vr,z,o,n,e

11. roguesn1per

roguesn1per Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX580
    This website is Hosted in Netherlands

12. weston

weston Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 275
    everyone on ******* has way too much UV stuff going on in their case. This guy wants a 'super rig' with some real quality...that's assuming he's legit which I doubt.

13. shadow70

shadow70 Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX470
    is there any proof that you are legit.

14. Nihilkrist

Nihilkrist Master Guru

GPU:
    2 x Inno3D GTX260
    Sounds like a scam :/

15. Forbiden

Forbiden Master Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS @ 810/1900/2200
    Live forums are srs bsns

16. Nato.dbnz

Nato.dbnz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5870 Crossfire
    :grin:

17. shadow70

shadow70 Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX470
    come on Super Computer what do you have to say lol, as reading your post they are so much as if your are pitching somthing like a scam, lol.

why not have a website they are free, and you can have all the info about it on their, that is a main thing anyone who is doing something like this, would do.

18. anthony

anthony Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus 6600GT top <- Smoken fast
    Im game. If you send me all the hardware and at least $1000 for cost of materials ill build you anything you want. PM me.

19. Ant

Ant Don Michael Corleone

GPU:
    2 x Inno3D 9600GT 512MB
    If you were serious, then you would have approached the staff of these forums before soliciting interest for a (seemingly) dubious proposal. I have frozen your account until you have the courtesy to contact me. All your PMs have been deleted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.