Boy dies from 12 hours of gaming

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by darknight909, Jun 24, 2005.

1. death__machine

death__machine Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 270X TOXIC 2GBx2
    Well i alos go to gaming clubs but once in a week and i eat food when im playing. So did the boy die due to lackness of food or too much gaming?

2. TheGamer

TheGamer Maha Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900GTX 512MB GDDR3 @
    Its something similar to the accusation that GTA makes players more cruel and maniacs...............why does people blame the technology? its their fault not the computr's!!!

3. TheGamer

TheGamer Maha Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900GTX 512MB GDDR3 @
    i myself had played RPG games for nearly 12 hrs many times..do you think i should get a pacemaker?in case of a stroke?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2005
  4. AnakinSolo2002

AnakinSolo2002 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS ENGTX580 DCII
    If you could really die "from" extended computer uses... Bill Gates would have been dead a looong time ago, lol.

5. AnakinSolo2002

AnakinSolo2002 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS ENGTX580 DCII
    If you could really die "from" extended computer uses... Bill Gates would have been dead a looong time ago, lol.

6. Handy Daddy

Handy Daddy Guest

Poor BILL GATES, always accused of everything....he doesn't program WINDOWS he just tell them , do that and they do, then he get money...the bugs aren't his fault...if anything, it's MICROSOFT as whole @ fault.

said that, i am happy BILLGATES is around, without Bill Gates we wouldn't find somebody to make fun of :D

7. Finchwizard

Finchwizard Don Apple

GPU:
    -
    I'm sure Bill Gates gets to pick his programmers, if he spent the money and hired decent programmers, and did a complete re-write of Windows, then we'd have a bit better OS.

8. FreeFall

FreeFall Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI Radeon 4800
    This reminds me of how heavy metal music gets blamed for someone committing suicide.. They always find something/someone to point their finger at... If only they'd admitt to the reasons these problems really happen.

9. Faiakes

Faiakes Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD 4870
    Yeah, it sounds like this bit of news was promoted by "yellow Press" as a piece of sensationalism, to frighten idiotic parents and make them pick up the newspaper.

10. manothehour

manothehour Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY GeForce FX 5200 128 MB
    Anyone who plays for that long has a very pathetic life.

11. Faiakes

Faiakes Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD 4870
    Ooops, this is not he best of places to utter such "extreme" views my friend.

12 hours too much? Never!

P.S. Then again the same could be said for anyone who works 12 hours a day while his/her family is falling apart.

12. JJLoke

JJLoke Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 6600 128Mb 300/530 @ 430/600
    can u go without food or water for 12 hours straight everyday ? doubt so. the smell of burger will send u wagging for it

13. JJLoke

JJLoke Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 6600 128Mb 300/530 @ 430/600
    can u go without food or water for 12 hours straight everyday ? doubt so. the smell of burger will send u wagging for it

14. ha ha missed me

ha ha missed me Master Guru

GPU:
    sapphire x800xl agp @ 435 /535 :)
    well i've played stronghold 1/2 for 24+ hours straight and still lived to tell the tale, i think the problem lies on the individual and their body genetic make up, "well maybe" :)

15. darknight909

darknight909 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 2080
    well he might have been a skinny kid but he died of a stroke flashing lights and all that doesnt help his condition. who knows if games where the cause, if could have happened anyways and it just happened to happen while he was playing games for 12 hours straight. easy to blame games, it always has and always will