Bought a new game pad again..

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by tsunami231, Nov 30, 2019.

1. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I got tired of my logitech F710 that has been replace 5 times now due to left and right analog stick squeak when moving up and down with in months time which only got louder over time, and it wireless range sucking along with it getting laggy at 2feet for no damn reason or just cutting out cause it lost connection never mind it insanely stiff trigger buttons.

So I bought
    IFYOO ONE Pro Wired USB Gaming Gamepad

it has 10foot cable, support xinput and dinput, they say the tigger buttons are tad overly sensitive, which rather have then fatigue i get from the F71 triggers. I was wonder if anyone had experience with the pad?

I just want to play my games with analog sticks the squeak every time the move up and down with out random lag and cut outs. only thing I cant find out about the pad is what the it warranty is. If my pc support Bluetooth via the motherboard I would went for Bluetooth controller

airbud7 likes this.
  2. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX1080Ti AMP
  3. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    the F710 squeak can be fixed with wd40, its an issue of grit, grime and perspiration.

4. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

5. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Yah i tried that it made things worse, mind you the squeak only happens when analog stick caps on if i disassemble the gamepad and take the analog stick caps off and just move the switch up and down with every thing off there is no squeak, soon as put cap back on with it still disassembled it squeaks which make no sense to me.

if the new pad work out maybe try other means of fixing that

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  6. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Got the gamepad worked right out of the box driver picked instantly of x-input and d-input. lil smaller then i like but it WORK with the squeak and constant losing connection and or lag, 3.2m cable still might be to short for where I would normal use the gamepad, but usb cable extender will fix that (even if i dont want wired controller of PC anymore) Hope I get years of use out of it.