Boston Marathon bombed

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Chillin, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080 Strix
    a scare factor IED wouldn't be filled with nails/ball bearings. These (2+) were made to kill and maim.

2. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    All I can say is....If this is a Media seeking Freak!....He Won.......

3. mitzi76

mitzi76 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    the celtic way is 2 search heads and them pile them up in reataliation!

but i think it's time we do something different. i'll be very happy to kill someone who has killed one of my loved ones but this isnt the answer.

whilst i feel very ill that people have been attacked whilst doing a "fun" run i am not sure the continued presence of our armed forces in Islamic states is productive.

One might argue that we need to defeat terrorism but it aint working. I am not one to admit defeat but short of mass anihilation what can one do?

Leave them their lands and see what happens. Reduce our military presence and give them the opportunity to attack. (complete withdrawal).

Bring out religion into the open, isolate the extremists.

Once we do that only peace can ensue

p.s that doesnt incluse nutjobs. and i'll love to lop offa few heads, but those days are done and we need to move on.

p.p.s we need to give up but retain a strong force...what i suggest might require more dead but it's better than fishing around waiting for deaths. i'd rather spend x months in fear than a constant xxxxxxxxx what if. (this might not apply to all but ii'm talking Europe+Usa) best form of offence is a defence.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  4. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Religion is the biggest killer in history.....Period....

My mind is Clear......I Believe What I See........

No God in the Sky S**t........But, that's just Me........:)

5. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 ti
  6. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
  7. harkinsteven

GPU:
    RTX 2080 ti
    A. The pictures are not by him, he is just reporting them.
    B. I can post what I want.

8. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Moderator Staff Member

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    There is no classification to put that asshat under. His fear mongering seems to work extremely well though. I'm shocked at the amount of people that think this guy walks on water. Actually, no im not. :rolleyes:

9. Solid_State

Solid_State Member Guru

GPU:
    5870 VF3000A / GT430
    Our lack of privacy is definitely justified. Or at least for me, this has changed my view 100%

10. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino Staff Member

GPU:
    old
    Indeed.
    Remember that at a marathon, you always have someone carrying one or more bags for runners with **** like sweatshirts and such they need after the race. You also give up those backpacks to the runner when they are done.
    If they had something showing someone putting a bag in a trash can maybe. Otherwise, this is just paranoid ramblings of a mad man.
    ---
    Also, not worth speculating on the ID. It is just political biases showing. All we know is that they're bastards.

11. harkinsteven

GPU:
    RTX 2080 ti
  12. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080 Strix
    NY post is a tabloid, and sure he may be right about a few things, but even that is overshadowed by the way he presents it. Ranting/Raving like a madman has never helped anyone trying to make a rational point.

13. nOv1c3

nOv1c3 Maha Guru

GPU:
    2X VisionTek HD 4850
    Those pics Actually started on a 4Chan Thread , Alex Jones just picked it up after that

I think Alex Jones is a bit of a nutt but he does do one thing and that's to get people thinking and stop being so complacent and little sheep about whats going on around them

14. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI R9 390 8GB
    im interested to see if the media has learned its lesson once they find out who's behind this.

15. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Ga.X
    Well for a bombing that took place on US soil and with billions of $ invested in security in that country I'm surprised that nothing solid came out yet. The ones who did it were either really "good", despite the media trying to portray them as some kind of amateurs(wich is stupid imo, yes only 3 people died but how many lost their limbs and have their lives destroyed), or the ones investigating the bombings are really bad at their job.

16. scheherazade

scheherazade Ancient Guru

GPU:
    fullHDs
    More likely that the ones that did it had no suspicious history to draw attention to them.

But at least we did manage to make the U.S. more like 'classic' communists!
    We now have a non-police government internal security agency. That's something... (lol/L'Sigh...)

There's a joke about Regan and Brezhnev.
    They're both dead, and the ghost of Regan says to the ghost of Brezhnev, in a mocking manner : "Look, Russia has capitalism and the government isn't policing everyone".
    Brezhnev says back : "But look at your country, you have a police state and the government is in everyone's business".

It's sad how that's playing out.
    Just look at all the permits you need to get today to do anything on your own land, and how you didn't need them 20 years ago. Any bureaucrat that feels like showing off can delay you months and cost you thousands.

-scheherazade

Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  17. nOv1c3

nOv1c3 Maha Guru

GPU:
    2X VisionTek HD 4850
  18. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI R9 390 8GB
    i feel bad for middle eastern americans, a lot of undeserved racism inc if these suspects are found guilty.

19. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti GamX
    can anyone makeout the logos on their ball caps?

20. harkinsteven

GPU:
    RTX 2080 ti
    Other interesting set of pictures here.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.