Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Damien_Azreal, Apr 9, 2014.

1. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    Got all my sound now. I don't know what the hell I did but it's working now. I have it fully maxed and it runs smooth like butter.

2. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    so are you guys liking the game? I haven't found any decent weapons, all I'm using is hand guns atm, which are meh. Also not sure if I like the fact I have to manage my oxygen, not sure if this changes later on and becomes a non issue.

3. vejn

vejn Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 7870 TF3
    How does the game feel? Is it worth getting? I'm occupied with Evil Within.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  4. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    So... Deadlift is kicking my arse, will have to go back to him later when I have better pew pews

5. Pey

Pey Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 980 STRIX @ SLI
  6. goat1

goat1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4090 Strix OC
    I rolled with Wilhelm, the drones are great. I haven't gotten too far before I had to go to o bed. I'm on the moon and I'm lvl 3. Shotgun and pistol so far. Did anyone roll with clap trap?

7. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    Nah, nisha, the auto aim thing sounded cool.

Main problem with it is that one of its abilities is to zoom and flick the left trigger and it'll snap to a new enemy, but some shotguns and pistols have insane zoom and you can't see what you're doing.

Liking that our characters actually TALK this time around.

8. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    I got dem h@cKzZz skillz as well (SoftEther VPN Manager, same I used for BF4), but now that I launched the game I still can't decide what character to play first. :bang:

9. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    the hottest female, of course.

10. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310

11. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    I'm about level 3 with claptrap. Being a robot, he doesnt need oxygen. His action skill is not too clearcut, because it varies according to the situation. It activates his "vaulthunter.exe" program which analyzes the situation, strengths, weaknesses, health of enemies and uses abilities of other vault hunters. Not too sure I want to stick with him. He's also short, always looking up to other charaters, NPCs.

12. goat1

goat1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4090 Strix OC
    Sounds like a fail. I don't understand why they used clap trap. If your going to use anyone,use Tiny. Give her a bunch of explosive weapons. Its one of those things staring you right in the face of awesome and you don't see it. Cmon gearbox!

13. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Anyone know of somewhere to buy a cdkey and receive it right now?

14. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    msi 4090
    https://www.g2a.com/

Used them several times already. Never let me down yet...

EDIT: Unless you meant to unlock it right away? No idea lol.

15. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Well I can use a VPN to unlock, I just want to know if I'll receive the key now so I can unlock.

16. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    not sure, I'd avoid Kinguin if you want your key instantly though. best bet is buying from Steam, that's what I did.

17. goat1

goat1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4090 Strix OC
    +1 I got it on steam,no problems,runs great.

18. goat1

goat1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4090 Strix OC
    Really liking BPS.. Hit level 8 last night playing with a friend. Good times! Wasn't really sure about the zero g gameplay,thought it might hinder the experience,because you have to constantly watch your O2. Thankfully it isn't like that at all. In fact it add's to the gameplay nicely. Shooting a minnions helmet off so he dies of asphyxiation is brilliant. But if they make it to an oxygen hole their helmet comes back. For all the guys saying this is just more DLC,I disagree.. Just because its a different setting doesn't mean they didn't make a real full game out of it. A lot more banter between characters and NPC's and its really funny stuff. I started out with Wilhelm and I'm liking it so far. Watching Wolf attack and making remarks is good stuff. Saint is good for raising your shield back up and later healing you and your group. Honestly,I was uninspired from the beginning,but now its brilliant. Can't wait to get home and fire it up! Absolutely worth the price of admission.

19. nanogenesis

nanogenesis Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 390X 1178|6350
    Holy chit Nisha is phucking crazy!

Been using her action skill to do some crazy kills. This, Alien Isolation and Styx have made my October perfect!

20. goat1

goat1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4090 Strix OC
    Alien Isolation looks boring. Styx looks interesting. I think the characters in this one are pretty good. Not sure about clappy tho.