blown away by the graphics of crysis 3!!!

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ramthegamer, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970
    blown away really by the latest single player footage of crysis 3,the lighting, the aesthetics, the water rendering the overall graphics quality, i guess it's time for a real upgrade for this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6uoao1WqLQ

2. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    Beauty is only skin deep.
    Cant knock it cus...... it is a looker
    I would rather just watch youtube vids then to play it....going by the first two.

3. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Looks nice but the gun takes up so much screen space :p Maybe it's the fov?

4. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    Especially the last one, console limitations + flashy gfx = crap game, besides the nice gfx will come 6 months after you've finished the game, and some gfx features will be completely abused to drag the framerate down. Won't be available on steam at launch, and crytek have the worst in game stories I have ever witnessed.

No thanks.

5. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    The first is something i can always go back to, co despite what all the haters want to believe, it's just like Far cry 3 but without all the pointless treasure boxes. Playing around with the AI (humans) and diff weapons and physics is just awesome.

Crysis 2 was just a joke, i mean for example, you could make a streamlined (read: non-sandbox) Elder Scrolls but if the story isnt any good than it's just another linear fps.

6. villa_youth

villa_youth Master Guru

GPU:
    780 Ti
    I think the last game has still left a lot of PC gamers with a bitter taste in their mouth after Crytek showed us a lot of flashy tech demo's and then released the game as a bog standard console port with hardly any graphical options.
    Crytek need there **** together right from the get go this time and not a 3 month wait for some dx11 bits and pieces.
    It does look good thou.

7. Nchinmay

Nchinmay Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX980 Gaming 4G
    After the last game in the series, which could have better used the name Call of Crysis : Alien Warfare, I am going to wait on the reviews for this one before thinking about getting it.

8. NeoEnigma

NeoEnigma Master Guru

GPU:
    ---
  9. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RTX 2060 S
  10. NeoEnigma

NeoEnigma Master Guru

GPU:
    ---