Bloodborne (project beast)

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 10, 2014.

1. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Yeah that’s the problem. There is enough info on the internet, but I don’t want to know what’s coming and most of the time you kind of spoil yourself looking for an answer.

2. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Where abouts in the game are you?

3. Cubemonkey

Cubemonkey Member Guru

GPU:
    Crossfire 7970s
    I beat this boss without being hit on my first try, so I can offer some advice for others that read this.

First of all: DO NOT SUMMON HELP! The reason that you have to summon help is that you summoned help before. At some point, you have to hit a brick wall and learn to handle bosses on your own. I've solo'd every boss in Dark Souls 1 and 2.

The most important thing to soloing is this: you can dodge through every attack. You can literally dodge straight into an attack and be fine. The reason for that is that every dodge has "invincibility frames," which is a period of time in the dodge/roll where you cannot be hurt. This is by design. You have to learn to use this to maneuver.

BSB can be baited into making the same attack over and over. Lock on to it and approach it while strafing to the left. BSB will pull its right claw back to attack. Right before the attack comes, dodge forward and left so that you dodge through the attack and wind up behind BSB. At this point, attack. I had time to do a charged R2 with my axe. After that, dodge back, let your stamina refill and repeat.

When BSB transforms and starts spitting out poison, you can still do the steps above but you might not want to charge your attack. Get out of range before you get poisoned.

That's how you kill BSB without getting hit.

4. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim RTX 3090
    She was tough, but managed to solo her. Just keep her behind the pillars and circle her.

That ain't nothing to what's coming up ahead though :3

5. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    u guys r SOLO sick bastards :D

i have no such skill. i can cool good but not solo this games bosses :..(

and will there be night ? it is still sun is going down in my game :(. how to trigger it :(

and yes i know guides and they spoils sht out of game :( such shame :(

tell me what was ur level when u meet that dick loving beast bitch .

and i still cant make my own weaponry :(

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  6. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
  7. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    unbelievable. i found a passage where u know that turret guy. how i missed that. new areas r open. damn loving this game. punish me punish me..moreee moral

8. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    found new boss i guess but calling for help and yet none replies :(

9. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    fck it killed me with his almost death health ..fck my tactics and sht gameplay

when it grabs u it is impossible to kill this motherfcker fcking gay sht poo beast. man i ant solo this game ever never ever shut

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  10. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    can we stagger bosses?

11. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    UNFAIR...i was fighting it..with axe now..it run capture and grab and suck me...

wtf i was almost kill it fcking cheating game.

12. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Found my way. I think. That woman that turns into a beast is another boss, so it looks like you have been further than me Mr.Bigtime.

So I have a few ways I can go, but they all lead to death. Will have to persevere.

Agreed that you can solo every boss, but sometimes I get too frustrated and call for help. That goes back to the souls games too.

Also a strange thing happened. An unknown enemy appeared out of nowhere in one area, killed me with his bloody bag, that I can only assume contains a dead body or its parts, and I was teleported to a new area. There was a lamp and was spawned to it a few times, because the enemies there are very hard, but when I went back to the dream there was no way point back.

13. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    THAT NEW AREA is uber lame. be careful. good exp but those bag carriers r so dangerous. ,,

i defeated that blood sucking beast too with the help of a person. and the turret guy.

bought axe. such overpowered weapon. but good.

i am having too much fun with this game now. level 45 something jam i guess.. i just having issue with workshop of church. found it but if there will be a boss fight before it or not? i didn't want to loose my points so i teleported back to heaven. for my 25k bloods.

game gives u 0 info about if u will entering a boss area or not. i play ONLINE so sometimes i see notes but sometimes not. LAME GAY SHT POO..

but today i came to office like i did a 1 million USD business deal lol.this game gives u that feeling of challenge and success

14. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Why do I have the feeling that after Bloodborne you will appreciate Dark Souls more? :)

15. Calmmo

Calmmo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Yeah, maybe he'd hate this too if it were named Blood Souls :p

16. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    i bought dark souls 2 sin something. had normal one too..will play it after this.

u guys kept moaning to me about how hard is this game. yes hard but hard as a rock..kick ass

17. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    hello it is me again :D

i am now focusing on the AXE. which is best to it? SKILL or STRENGTH points?

and i still can't use memory altar man :(..how to activate it? :( too bored about it.

18. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    amazing. almost done all game i guess. just this electric beast and yet no one does to my coop bell :(

19. Undercova

Undercova Master Guru

GPU:
    660GTX Windforce
    Hunter axe is great, it uses strenght to boost damage. Skill does too, but not as much.

And that electrobeast Paarl isn't that close to end btw.

20. the9quad

the9quad Master Guru

GPU:
    1080ti MSI Gaming-X
    The axe scales with strength but terribly. Might want to Google what scales with what.