Blade Runner: Revelations Teaser Trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Seismic Games has announced that it has partnered with Alcon Media Group to develop Blade Runner: Revelations, an immersive new Adventure/Thriller VR gaming experience based on the award-winning Blade...

Blade Runner: Revelations Teaser Trailer

2. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!,OMG!...:D

Just one thing, please, don't suck, not my Blade Runner, that is all i ask, if it has the same quality as the Westwoods 1997 BR game then we got a winner, so please, be good.

TeX_UK likes this.
  3. Humanoid_1

Humanoid_1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury Tri-X 3840
    I know graphics aren't everything, but it is not a good sign of attention to detail that they look like something from and early generation console :s

I can only hope this is a pre pre alpha demo and gameplay will stand head and shoulders above it in quality

4. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970 STRIX
    Is this a game that just happens to have very good VR support, or is it game built around VR? Most gaming sites are blocked at work, and I'm struggling to find much information.

Visually it does look quite basic, but i think it's an adventure game and probably built around running on mobile hardware as well.
    Blade Runner is a something that in my mind is a very much a visual experience though.

5. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080Ti
    It's a game built for VR, which to respond to Humanoid's post, is why the graphics look so lacking - detail doesn't shine through in current VR resolutions so it's kind of pointless and getting 90fps+ is more critical to the experience.

Edit: That being said I agree that BR is more of a visual experience and I'd almost like if a company went "crysis" with the game and just build it for computers/headsets that aren't available yet but I guess that's financial suicide.

6. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970 STRIX
    Thanks, i thought as much.

Yeah, a bit part of my enjoyment from anything BR related has been the visuals, audio and atmosphere.
    They could have it scale right up, but spending time and money on hardware that doesn't exist is kinda wasteful, while there is also the extra work dealing with people complaining about performance once they ignore warnings about not increasing settings.

7. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    There are a couple of free BR VR things up the Steam and Oculus store at the moment, BR memory lab. BR air car and BR 9732 that is a VR of Deckers home yo walk about, and it is very good indeed, one bit has you out on the balcany looking out over the rain soaked BR city as the BRmusic kicks in, very nice little VR things and free.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  8. tensai28

tensai28 Master Guru

GPU:
    1080TI aorus xtreme
    No vive support?

9. Vibe

Vibe Master Guru

GPU:
    1080 gtx
    Shame theres no real VR support. Maybe they'll port it someday.

10. Humanoid_1

Humanoid_1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury Tri-X 3840
    Thanks for the VR pointers, I was overlooking somewhat the hardware needed to push high frames for a smooth VR experience, especially if they are considering targeting lower end VR platforms.

VR could definitely do with some more good gaming experiences, I still want to get a setup once the next gen headsets finally arrive with better resolution :)

11. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix Gaming
    If I was IGN
    and not paid off by the developers
    I would score the graphics 3 out of 10.

Don't take this comment seriously, it's just a jab at IGN.

12. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d GTX 1070 iChill x4
    This looks so cool omg