Black Desert Online

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by CPC_RedDawn, Dec 3, 2014.

Tags:
  1. jonnyram39

jonnyram39 Member

GPU:
    Evga gtx 670 4GB FTW tri
    Thanks man i took the first code

2. Hirantha

Hirantha Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti Hybrid (BEAST)
    oh nice! have fun.. if you need to know anything about the game just ask here.

3. Megabiv

Megabiv Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti SLI (h²o)
    Far too many :bang:. Though at 11+ I started forcing them and then repairing but they eat a lot of stones. I have to say I really like this aspect of upgrading your gear throughout the game, doesn't feel so disposable as FFXIV made the gear if you get me.

4. Hirantha

Hirantha Master Guru

GPU:
    yeah best armor/weapon upgrade in any game I've seen.. once you upgrade the armor it won't go to waste as your alts would be able to rock those same +15 armor and weapons.

5. HairyUK

HairyUK Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
    Hi mate , would you have any keys left, id love to try it :)

6. Hirantha

Hirantha Master Guru

GPU:
    I had posted two keys up on this thread. first one is taken and don't think anyone took the 2nd. Try that out.

7. HairyUK

HairyUK Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
    It's already been taken mate :(

8. COD4000

COD4000 Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 4090
    Hey has anyone got a spare guest pass I could have. Close to buying the game but still not sure whether I will like the game due to the grindy nature of it. Thx.

9. Steppzor

Steppzor Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Ventus OC
    I'm on the fence for this game. Craving a new MMORPG. If anyone got a spare quest pass they don't mind giving away, it will be much appreciated. Prefer by PM. Thanks.

Region: EU

10. Megabiv

Megabiv Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti SLI (h²o)
    Well it's patch day today and the Blader & Plum classes are now released along with some other good stuff. Patch notes here .

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016

11. Hirantha

Hirantha Master Guru

GPU:
    Good stuff.. can't wait to try the new classes!

12. Hirantha

Hirantha Master Guru

GPU:
    Got a Liverto yesterday and lost 10 durability trying enchant it. I don't wanna buy another 9mil weapon to fix it. isn't there something on the cash shop or in the game to do it cheaper?

13. Megabiv

Megabiv Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti SLI (h²o)
    Wow grate on getting a Liverto! I got my +15 Yuria last week on my Valkyrie and now have a +12 on my Maehwa at level 25 ;). I wish I wasn't away on work for two weeks as I'm aching to get back on. I think your best bet is with more Liverto drops unless you have lots of cash and the reflexes of a fly to buy one from the market. Consider it a long term weapon to slowly upgrade as and when you can. Also don't sweat over losing 10 dura, I took a -100 hit forcing my +15 :D

14. Megabiv

Megabiv Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti SLI (h²o)
    Just adding (I would edit but the internet here in Zhuhai is flaky at best) that as far as I know the Liverto is a World boss only drop so you're going to have to grind those suckers if you ever want a +15. What I would consider though is checking out the awakening (or something) weapons which are yet to be released in the west. It might be worth hanging on depending on the speed they want to push the content from Korea and selling it for some nice silver. I wouldn't personally as i see it as more of a trophy but if those weapons are as good as I've read it's worth a thought.

15. Hirantha

Hirantha Master Guru

GPU:
    oh i feel better. i shouldn't sweat over losing 10 dura. i'm reading, and it says fragment of memory restore 1 dura each. Have to see that too. Yeah i was hitting refresh for 15mins before i bought that Liverto.. sell so fast, even no time to type those two numbers. Crazy.

16. StrikeQ

StrikeQ Guest

GPU:
    1080 Waterforce 2139/5500
    I haven't played BDO NA yet (played KR). But there is an item called "Fragments of Memory" - might be different on NA. They drop from the Disco Boss scroll (Ancient Ruins or something on NA). They repair 1 durability per.

On KR they were ~300-400k. = 4mil for 10 Dura. Whereas a Liverto was 3.7-5m. On higher level gear, it becomes cheaper using Fragments to repair.

KR Cash shop had an item that made an item repair 15 instead of 10, and fragments repair 3 instead of 1 per use. Not sure if NA shop has it.

17. Hirantha

Hirantha Master Guru

GPU:
    Totally right, I farmed the Disco ball boss last night with 5 other people and X5 scrolls. got over 35 Fragment of memory. So glad there is anther way to repair the weapon. As for that cash shop item don't thing they have it in NA, i checked and couldn't find.

btw Liverto is 9mil on NA servers.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  18. Megabiv

Megabiv Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti SLI (h²o)
    So it was the Mediah pt.2 content update this week which added more costumes, new areas, boss armour and more - Patch notes here.

19. Megabiv

Megabiv Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti SLI (h²o)
    MMORPG.com are giving away 4000 free 7 day passes for Black Desert if any one was on the fence for it. Claim here

20. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    I still have hard time deciding what class is my main... I must say one thing though: Ranger's awakening looks really cool. My original plan was to make my Ranger main and I've been leveling her lately but Valkyrie and Maehwa are really fun to play too. There's definitely something wrong with Maehw's DP through, Ranger feels more tanky.