birth cotrol linked to low sex drive in woman

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by chris, Jul 14, 2011.

1. chris

chris Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX460
  2. crowTrobot

crowTrobot Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD HD5450
    There are many many many different kinds of birth control, low dose progesterone, tri-phasic, etc. and effects on each specific women can be wildly different. It takes a while for women to find one that their body is more in groove with and it also changes as they age when hormone levels change.

There is no singular "birth control pill" blanket generalization (other than preventing implantation) just like you can't say "cure for cancer" as there are multiple types of cancer and the nature of biology.

3. fxmercenary

fxmercenary Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 580 SC Edition
    A real man doesn't take no for an answer! If I want it, I get it. (joking)

4. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    everything in life is linked to low sex drive in women apart from money and men that are dickheads.

5. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    see gents, 19 no's followed by a yes means YES!

6. dukedave5200

dukedave5200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG GTX 285 OCX - SLI
    Hmmm... here and I thought this was common knowledge - been widely known for many decades - probably soon after the "pill" first came out.

7. IPlayNaked

IPlayNaked Banned

GPU:
    XFire 7950 1200/1850
    Indeed. They could have paid me 15 bucks, I could've told them and bought myself something cool, like a delicious banana cream blizzard.

8. peanutmanak47

peanutmanak47 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Family guy quote lol. YESH!!!!

But my fiance has BC and she doesn't have any lack of sex drive. I think its more just as you get older and more comfortable in life that sex isn't the main drive in the relationship anymore. You have a lot of other things to worry about.

If your 20 years into a relationship and your doing it at least 3 times a week your doing good as far as I'm concerned lol.

9. Phragmeister

Phragmeister Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB
    Haha xD Word!

Nice Guys Finish Last

10. gunman127

gunman127 Master Guru

GPU:
    980Ti 6GB 960 2GB
    There are cases of women on the pill marring effeminate men, then coming off the pill to get pregnant, and hating their husband for being too much of a pansy.

Actually happened to my sister... before marriage thankfully. She then married a guy built like a tank and has a son already...

11. KCjoker

KCjoker Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 460/w LG 24 LCD
    This is news? This has been known for decades. And if you really wanna know what lowers a woman's sex drive it's wedding cake.

12. Laykun

Laykun Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 x EVGA GTX670 4GB
    All the girls I've been with who were on birth control had higher sex drives than me. I'm a very sexual person but they couldn't get enough o.o; Must be the type of birth control.

13. chris

chris Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX460
    must be,but I think the derpo shot hs a stronger effect on libodo then say the pill.

14. mmicrosysm

mmicrosysm Master Guru

GPU:
    Cirrus Logic GD5430 1Meg
    [Insert Sean Connery's voice]

See Birth Control Pills are working :eek:

15. JPennStar

JPennStar Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 7970M
    Ur DUH.

The pill makes women's body think it is pregnant and turns on the estrogen and the testostrone off. It is the testostrone that really helps drive sex.

So there's no way my girl is getting on that crap.

16. Salsoolo

Salsoolo Active Member

GPU:
    gtx 690
    my head is going to explode coz of all the stuff about sex bc etc.
    i never had sex & i dont think i'll fully understand half of that sh*t :bang:

17. Seref

Seref Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 7970 GHz Vapor-X
    If this stuff is true, I'm completely un-surprised.

Humans are animals. The ultimate goal of any animal is to ensure the survival of the species. A major strategy to attain this goal is to **** everything that moves and have lots of offspring.

Birth control essentially removes the fundamental biological purpose for sex. Therefore, the instinctual desire for sex dies away.

18. chris

chris Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX460
    my missus has been off the depo shot for little over a year now,still is as dead as doornail in that department.Some woman have reported that libido only slowly started to return with in 18 to 24 month,s after taking their last shot.

19. ScaryClown

ScaryClown Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD R9 290 CFX
    Hmmm...could be true.
    Woman taking birth control pills (which are esentialy female steroid hormones) is just like man taking artificial testosterone or anabolic steroids to bulk up!
    Messing with nature must have some consequences!

Its already a known fact that certain types of cancer are associated with birth control pills(especialy estrogen bases ones)

Anyway i think a condome is way better and safe than any pill at providing birth control....

20. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    My thoughts exactly. I know my gf just got put on them for something other than birth control but still, same effects on the body. Cant be good.