Bioshock Infinite delayed until 2013

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Guru3D News, May 10, 2012.

1. Guru3D News

Guru3D News Ancient Guru

Irrational Games said that it needed more time and money. That means it will avoid competing directly with big-budget first-person shooter rivals including Halo 4 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. When...

More...

2. Alexstarfire

Alexstarfire Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 9800GTX+ @ stock
    I don't mind games getting pushed back as long as they are actually improving the game, not some kind of DNF crap. I, for one, planned on getting this game anyway. I loved the first two quite a bit.

3. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    LOL i thought the thread title said Bioshock Infinite delayed indefinitely. :D

I think it's time for bed.

4. thatguy91

thatguy91 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 480 RS 4 GB
    Awww bet me to it! Was going to say the infinite in Bioshock Infinite refers to the time it takes for it to be released.

Its a little ironic in a way (well, not true irony but close enough) that the other game that took forever to come out was also aptly named... Duke Nukem Forever.

Maybe they should make a game called Bioshock Now! so we can just play the damn game!

5. Alexstarfire

Alexstarfire Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 9800GTX+ @ stock
    Yea, and then the next one can be called Bioshock Tomorrow, or Bioshock WheneverTheHellWeFeelLikeIt. That last one has a nice ring to it don't you think?