Big hug to california

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by lebrine, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobdude

bobdude Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    and i have no sympathy for you liberal pos :biggun:

good take away the guns but the stabbings will continue will go back to swords and ill tell you right now id rather be shot then to have couple feet of cold steel ran threw me is that whut you want because i can do it i can run you threw with some cold steel nice and slowly :banana:

2. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    It's in the US constitution that civilians have the right to bare arms by the off chance your government betrays you.

With the crazy crap they have been pulling, would you really want to be defenseless. I wouldn't

+1 I guess it takes crazy to know crazy :p but I concur :D

3. dk_lightning

dk_lightning Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070Ti
    Yeah cus the UK is ripe with sword stabbing attacks.. stfu

4. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    There was one lunatic here in Finland too few days ago. Shoot someone's dad first with flare gun first and then went to school and started shooting. Thanks to warning they managed to lock place up and he only managed to shoot through doors. Luckily, no one died. I can't understand these shooters at all.

5. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    can't tell if you're a troll or a ****ing retard. i heard sword crime is sky high here in sweden because of gun control. no wait, it's not.

6. red6joker

red6joker Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980TI Gaming
    i live in California, oakland usually has gang violence and even riots most years so hearing about another shooting isnt really surprising no matter who was doing it.

7. Zer0K3wL

Zer0K3wL Banned

GPU:
    gtx 480 850/1700/2000 h2o
    I dont really care if people call me crazy but sooner or later i'm gonna do something harsch asswell.
    If always acted like a time bomb fill me with tons emotions every day and some day i will explode i'm sure some have been their before asswell.

8. bobdude

bobdude Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb

so your saying no one ever gets shot ever in sweden? oh wait

http://news.yahoo.com/wave-shootings-baffle-swedish-police-144253329.html

that's just the first part of this year alone nice gun control do some homework before you come on talking like you have a half of brain ty come again

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  9. bobdude

bobdude Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb

http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/media-centre/crime-in-the-news/february-2011-crime-in-the-news/thumb-severed-in-sword-attack-857754

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/812729-samurai-sword-attack-man-walks-free

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2064894/Robert-Markwardt-attacks-love-rival-Jordan-Lass-samurai-sword.html

want more the list goes on and it will only get worse maybe your the one that needs to STFU because your clueless next time you open your mouth i better see some proof cant trust whut comes out your mouth

10. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Guest

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    No, Kaleid, Nomadspy has it right, if the US were communist we would have no more people killing one another, just like in Russia.

And all these other political reasonings people are tossing, just knock it off. This is by no means the norm, which is why it's news. And why it's sad.

11. dchalf10

dchalf10 Banned

GPU:
    GTX670 1293/6800
    Banning guns when everyone already has guns would do nothing.

But not allowing everyone and their inbred step sister to buy one in the first place would have helped.

Not being able to buy guns at a supermarket is so underrated.

I'm 26, and I've lived in a lot of different places yet I've never even met someone who even knew anyone who owned a gun.

What do you think my chances of being shot are?

Not very high ;)

America has been diggin their own grave with gun availability for too long to change anything now. So they'll just keep filling it with the bodies of school kids for the rest of time while the civilised world lives happy and safe.

o.t

lol at people posting links to anomalous incidents of crime as though it is proof of equivalent danger in places where gun availability is not high.

Look up gun and knife crime mortality rates per capita in different countries, you'll find that murder is exponentially higher in a country like the U.S, but that knife crime is not exponentially higher in countries with low gun availability.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  12. volkov956

volkov956 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 12GB
    Yea wish it was like that here in Canada don't know how many times I want to legally aquire a gun but can't so.....have 20-30 recruits starting next training period too dont want them running around with sticks and just shooting Enfields/Kar98k/Springfields at the range...Yes I openly talk about these things I live in the wrong country :(

13. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    Closed and warnings given.

14. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino

GPU:
    old
    Oh my ****ing god.
    You are all terrible people. Innocent people murdered and in less than 2 pages you turn it into a my country is better than yours dick swinging competition.

You all are luck. Hallryu is a nice and got here first. I'd have outright banned at least 2 of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.