1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BFG Support

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by Jeff.Kozlowski, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS R9 380 4gb
    You need xxxxxl or what ? :)

I have one BFG 8800GTXOC and it works fine, have had no need to contact their support.

Would be nice to know for sure that you work for BFG, like send email to Hilbert from your work email or something.

2. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    I've already double checked he does indeed work for BFG.

3. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS R9 380 4gb
    Yes, person with that name, but sure this is the same guy ?

What I mean is that someone can make profile with that name and then ruin BFG's reputation by being and ******* or something else. That's why I want to be sure.

4. sheira

sheira Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX580 DCII
    Nice to see BFG support actively trying to help the community.

I am just considering buying a new card and BFG 285 might be just my pick :)

5. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    I asked BFG staff

6. MAD-OGRE

MAD-OGRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    SLI EVGA 780 Classifieds
    Jeff is the man, he helped me threw a hug PSU problem and is the reason I went from EVGA to BFG on my GPUs.

Keep up the good work, not many people in big corps now days that take the time to make things right and show they do care.

7. itsb1again

itsb1again Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG Geforce GTX 285 @ 702
    JEFF!! When I purchased my GTX285 BFG sent me a copy of Call of duty W@W. Well I recently moved, Lost the cd sleeve that was provided with the game and therefore have lost my cd key :( is there any hope at all or should i just buy it?

8. Jeff.Kozlowski

Jeff.Kozlowski Member

GPU:
    BFG GTX 280
    I've been gathering information from customers regarding this issue, among others to send to them. Hopefully we'll get it resolved soon.

9. Jeff.Kozlowski

Jeff.Kozlowski Member

GPU:
    BFG GTX 280
    Oh man, that's a bummer. Unfortunately there isn't much I can do about that. If I recall correctly, the vendor supplied that game with the card (it wasn't bundled here at BFG) so I don't have any extra copies. If I come across one though I'll let you know.

10. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX5700
    I'm on BFG card #4....I've had no reason to contact BFG support though. My last BFG card (GTS250) was returned to BestBuy cuz once 3D Stereo was enabled...it wouldn't disable. Actually tried every suggestion....including uninstalling the 3D Stereo driver. The issue remained in every 3D app I ran. I accepted it as a flaw and returned it for a GTX275. Love BFG's product quality. Compared my last BFG card (7600GS) to my eVGA 8600GT and the difference between the 2 cards was amazing. The BFG card had flawless solder's....eVGA card look like an amature assembled it. I needed to register this card....but I think the registration period expired. Besides...my 7600GS was physically abused and was flawless....I doubt this card will have a problem.

I do have 1 major issue though....but it's not BFG's fault...it's Creative's (as usual)... What sound card do I have to buy to get an internal 2-pin S/PDIF connector?????

11. mitzi76

mitzi76 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    good to know cheers. so far my bfg 285 is the best card i've owned. i tried a 275 and was also mightily impressed.

12. Mr_Alexander

Mr_Alexander Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780ti
    Very good news. Got BFG myself and have no problem but nice to know there is someone for back up.

13. Phalkon30

Phalkon30 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 6800 GT @ 420x1175 /water
    Are you the same guy that was at MillionManLan in Louisville KY a few weeks ago? BFG Was great to have there, I really hope you guys come back in the future.

14. Jeff.Kozlowski

Jeff.Kozlowski Member

GPU:
    BFG GTX 280
    Unfortunately that wasn't me, but if I recall correctly someone from BFG was there. We are certainly trying to be more a part of the community, and I hope you had a good time :D If all goes as planned, you'll see us a lot more!

15. Phalkon30

Phalkon30 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 6800 GT @ 420x1175 /water
    Ok, I couldn't remember the guys name. You guys had a Phobos system, some 3d glasses, and a few other systems set up. I was very impressed with the guys knowledge of computers, in the past when company reps from other companies have been sent to the LAN, they can read the brochure and that's about it...

Glad to see you guys getting out into the community.

16. HAZ-MAN

HAZ-MAN Active Member

GPU:
    evga sc GTX 780 ti sli
    Hello I love my 2 bfg 280s. I want to get the 3d glasses and whatever else needed to make it all work. Im using cheap old time paper 3d glasses right now. do you at bfg have like the shutter glasses and power stuff ive seen picures of, any suggestions welcomed. I am on vista 64 home prem, and got 8 gigs ram, 190.38 vid drivers just want the best 3d rig info pls.

17. Jeff.Kozlowski

Jeff.Kozlowski Member

GPU:
    BFG GTX 280
    That's not what we do at BFG :) No brochure, no script. It's the real deal.

On another note...

My passion... Phobos. It's a work of art. What do you guys think? I would love to hear your feedback. Maybe it's worth a new thread though.

www.bfgsystems.com

18. Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SC GTX 1070
    I think it looks awesome and the prices are right imo.Kinda makes me wish I could afford one of those monsters.

19. Zap

Zap Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG 7600 GT 256MB
    Go ahead and register it ASAP. We'll make sure it goes through.

If you don't want to use onboard sound (which often has the SPDIF) you might be able to find someone with an MSI OEM X-Fi to trade you. Those came with motherboards such as the MSI Eclipse SLI and are X-Fi XtremeAudio or something like that. They support front panel audio as well as SPDIF, and fit in a PCIe x1 slot.

That was Mike (I'm the other Mike). Yup, he's a total know-it-all... but he really does know it all. :nerd:

Mike and I often go to LAN events. Last weekend (a week after MML) we both were at XLAN. I hit most of them solo though, as just an attendee. Tomorrow I will be at Summer LAN Fest. I'm considering going to NOG next weekend and AWOL LAN the following weekend. The weekend after that is Menomonee Falls LAN and then LANmine the following weekend***. I think I'll be attending those two for sure, just not positive on NOG and AWOL. Whew, that means I'll be attending LAN parties (as a gamer, not necessarily BFG rep) for possibly six weekends in a row.

***I might end up at Asylum LAN on that weekend instead. Depends on if I can find someone to carpool and share costs with.

20. avivoni

avivoni Ancient Guru

GPU:
    560ti 448 classified
    i want that phobos case!! with touchscreen. btw im BFG client since 680i sli. the RMA service was exellent, now i own bfg 295's