BF3 hackers already at it

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ReLaps3, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Ade 1

Ade 1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 690

What a joke! It's alright being told to ignore cheaters but surely there must be someone who monitors battlelog and can pick out players like this who are blatantly cheating.

Also, what's the "quits" stat? Is that when you quit out of a game before it ends? If so, he's at 80%.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  2. Little

Little Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070S 2.1/15.8
    i guess people dont realize that this happens with EVERY fps. someone is better than them 10 fold and they automatically say they are hacking. if youre that worried, go into any sort of spectator mode and watch them in 1st person. im sure youd still "see" them hacking but just work on improving your own skills

3. connos

connos Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 7900XTX
    Maybe with battlelog it will be easier to catch cheaters.

4. Austyn

Austyn Guest

I can confirm from a very reliable source that a BF3 hack has been in development since Alpha. It was completed in the open BETA and now a finished product is available for purchase if you know where to look.

Imho, absolutely disgusting, sites that offer these services should be closed down as they are creating programs to interfere and modify the BF3 client.

5. peanutmanak47

peanutmanak47 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    That's what I've been thinking. DICE can just look at the leader boards and be like "oh hey this guy is a max level and has 1,000,000 points in 2 hours of play. Lets ban this *******.

6. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    Battlelog is nothing new. BF has had leaderboards, stat padders and resets ever since the ranking system was introduced. Blatant abusers have always been banned, but there are (or were) ways around that.

7. gamesturbator

gamesturbator Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 570
    I thought this sounded too good to be true and that "quote" is being credited to this forum elsewhere and from nowhere else, so I asked Pbbans. Just got a response directly from pbbans staff member Big_Guy21:

Well, we can still dream, can't we?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  8. iako

iako Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 LIGHTNING
    Stats have been viewable by all for ages...

If you go to Statsverse for BC2 and filter the leaderboard to list by KDR you get this f**k Ragehacks.net| for instance, whose KDR is 1307.00... 1307 kills and 1 "token" death...

The list is full of them.

9. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Level 20 is not impossible. I'm level 6 with only 3 hours of play time.

Level 52 is very impossible though. Obvious cheater.

10. gamerk2

gamerk2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA 570 GTX 1.2 GB
    Punkbuster works very well, especially on servers that stream to pbans [which most aren't yet]. That being said, with PB disabled on teh beta, it gave hackers an initial test period to come up with hacks. Now PB needs to catch up.

In all my years in BF2, I can count the number of truly obvious hackers I've seen on one hand. And most of those were within the first month or so.

Now VAC, that is horrendous...

11. IndianScout

IndianScout Banned

GPU:
    GTX580 SLI
    we are working our ass's off and yes things are being done, it's just you players can't see it,,

here's a quote taken from one of the large cheat sites, this is a post by one of their head cheat coders..

so the next person that wants to take his place will be served the same fate, as PBBans does do a good job at what we do,,

12. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Ha that's domo right, the guy who leaked the server files? the defaced have their own platoon with cheaters in it, how silly :s

edit: I see "therussian" has been banned and all stat's have been deleted nice work :)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  13. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    epic facepalm is epic lolz

14. GeoD

GeoD Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    i havent played much yet (~5hrs or so) so i havent encountered any obvious hacking. although, after looking at the leaderboards its easy to see. players with 30ish kills yet have tons of unlocks, another guy that averages 4000k a min and has 56% accuracy with a SCAR, another with a score in the hundreds of billions with 100 kills... i hope they get on top of things.

still the most fun i have had in a while

15. Beast

Beast Guest

GPU:
    -
    I've actually managed to have a rational conversation with a handful of actual cheaters.

Most of them all said the same thing, they do it to piss people off.

They achieve satisfaction when people rage quit.

16. fr33k

fr33k Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4080 VENTUS OC
    ive seen quite few people banned by PB already. Don't they learn :banana:

17. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Encountered my first obvious hacker last night. Was killed on Caspian Border with a headshot from a pistol as soon as the game started. The guy went 34-1 that game and is a level 41.

18. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    if thats your work, excellent stuff.

hang em high!

19. ReLaps3

ReLaps3 Banned

GPU:
    XFX HD5770 1gig ddr5
    This retard will get banned from bf3 forever...even if he buys a new copy he wont be able to play it...I hope he gets banned soon.

I reported him, there is a small exclamation point in the top right corner of his profile. Click it and report!!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  20. ReLaps3

ReLaps3 Banned

GPU:
    XFX HD5770 1gig ddr5
    double post....