BF3 Flickering Texture

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by dhwang, Nov 19, 2011.

1. dhwang

dhwang Member

GPU:
    nvidia GTX 560 ti
    I have a flickering texture problem in mission comrades, after getting off the car. Here is the picture,

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/bf3comrades.jpg/

My spec
    CPU: Intel i3-530
    VGA: 9800GT 1GB
    RAM: 8GB
    Driver: 285.79

Does anyone have the same problem?

2. DJ_Casper

DJ_Casper Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1080 FE
  3. Cybermax

Cybermax Guest

Yes, i have that aswell. I think its kinda confirmed + that the "flickering" when viewing in the distance is also a bug. (Overlapping textures flickering)

4. dhwang

dhwang Member

GPU:
    nvidia GTX 560 ti
    Thanks! I just want to make sure that I am not the only one to have the problem.

5. NiColaoS

NiColaoS Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660 SUPER
    If we're talking about the same issue, when you're moving and looking ahead, it's extremely annoying.

I managed to reduce it a bit by enabling v-sync. I play on high-settings with blur + Ambient both disabled. Renderaheadlimit=0. It's the only way my card to maintain 60FPS in most situations whitout giving me problems. At least it's extremely smooth and the problem has been reduced.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  6. HaZe303

HaZe303 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    that happens to all versions of the game, even on BC2, its a engine "problem" for consoles to get the games alll running in 30fps. The thing that annoys me is that they cant remove the "feature" from PC version.