Bf3 and graphical issues?

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Ewilusz, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Ewilusz

Ewilusz Member Guru

GPU:
    Evga 560gtx 1gb
    Anyone having issues with the graphics in BF3? I get some weird object flashing when I look long distances through the sniper, and some white dots in the game.

2. dp88

dp88 New Member

GPU:
    2x BFG 9800gtx+ oc 1gb
    are you overclocked? Those can be symptoms of overheating.

3. Ewilusz

Ewilusz Member Guru

GPU:
    Evga 560gtx 1gb
    The card itself is an overclocked card by the manufacturer but It can't be underclocked anymore from the current settings. Also, some of these glitches persist when swapped with and played on my onboard graphics.

4. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    My screen flashes orange for a split second on the highway level every so often. It doesn't do it on any other level so I'm assuming it isn't hardware related.

5. Ewilusz

Ewilusz Member Guru

GPU:
    Evga 560gtx 1gb
    I got some random blue flashes but I think that was the node overlapping my screen before. Still got the white dot problem.....

6. Dual Core

Dual Core Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 2x4890 24"1080p
    It's not the reflection of the sun on the snipers lens is it giving there position away, like a white light in game?

Graphical issues i get is every time it loads a new map it changes my screen resolution, or if i go into my options and change anything like "key binds" it changes my resolution.
    It still says 1920x1080@50htz but i get a black border and the screen flickers as if its changed the screen frequency, i click save video settings and it goes back to normal until next time its a map change or i go into options! any clues anyone.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  7. DZZRtt

DZZRtt Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD6950 1Gb
    I got split second green flickering. Generaly it happens on a huge maps. But from what i've heard it's a common issue, because PS3 and XBOX users reports of this bug as well. And i'm getting bloody mess of flickering textures, aliased objects and weird shadows, when im looking through sniper's rifle scope as well a massive fps drop.

8. MadelineX

MadelineX Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 295x2
    It's the game itself and drivers. Happens sometimes and not others.

9. flow

flow Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF RTX3080 oc
    Got this also. Seems to happen for many. A patch is required to fix this.