BF2 Patch Out (Link Inside)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by BFA, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    No problem here...but...infact there is one.They added a" update server list" button in multiplayer menu.it was some times freezes before the patch.its ok now.Good.But WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WHEN I TRY TO ENTER A SERVER BUT ITS FULL THEN A MESSAGE APPERS THAT "SERVERS IS FULL" and I PRESS ENTER to close the message THEN NO LIST APPEARS!?It was working before the patch.The update button doesnt works nor refresh button now! hmmmm.EA,u sell it in Turkey and no servers! U force me to play with bad pings!Lets say Sh*t!And then u make a patch that bugging people.Thanx.Welldone.BRAVO!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2005
  2. Jdoggg12

Jdoggg12 Member Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800GT
    what i hate is that the damn filter don't work.. i push the button to filter out the empty and full servers (when looking for ranked server) and the list comes back with all the empty and full servers still!

i guess i got used to RainbowSix 3. Very easy to use, intuitive, server browser. WITH FAVORITES.

Not to mention it is a pain in the ass to figure out what server you're in mid game in BF2. I mean, wtf?? why not just have it somewhere in the console, or player stats area??

3. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    and...what kind of mind dont add filter as "show pings under(or above).i have no bussines with 2500 ping server!!!

And

"what i hate is that the damn filter don't work.. i push the button to filter out the empty and full servers (when looking for ranked server) and the list comes back with all the empty and full servers still!"

this is also boringgg :mad:
    Hey Swat4 onlie is also good:)

4. FirePhoenixCtk

FirePhoenixCtk Active Member

GPU:
    X1900xt 512mb
    i have heavy buzzing from my headphones after i installed the patch everything was fine before.

edit: i played some tohers games and now the buzzing is gone.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2005

5. omarmakki

omarmakki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D GeForce 6800 (12x1,6vp)
    Damn!! This patch makes things even worse!