1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BF2, EA Games Tech Support plz check

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Wu Masta James, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Wu Masta James

Wu Masta James Member

GPU:
    ATI Radeon 9800XT 256MB 8x AGP
    Hi guys. I have BF2 and I recently had to buy a new HD cause something blew in my old one. Well, I spent about a week trying to find my BF2 booklet because thats where the cd key is. No luck. Again, I own a legit copy and I'm not asking for a cd key. I went to the eagames website to try and contact tech support to see if they can somehow give me a knew by verifying some of the # on the box. Everytime I try to fill out that stupid ask a question thing nothing happens. I click submit and nothing happens. Don't know if it's my internet or not but if anyone can get me a ea games tech support phone number or maybe a e-mail that would be great. thanks. BTW, i'm in the USA.

2. Firstperson

Firstperson Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 260
    Are you using internet explorer or firefox, try what everyone you haven't yet.

3. TheGriffin

TheGriffin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Don't use Firefox for forms, thats ur solution.

Firefox is my browser but I use IE to fill forms, it just processes them faster and is compatible with all.

4. Firstperson

Firstperson Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 260
    I know I have problems all the time with firefox and forums. I just can't stand using IE

5. AJ²06

AJ²06 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GT 330M 512MB
    Opera works well for me... just a bit slower and has more compability issues with SOME [very little] pages... BTW hope u find that thing!!