BF2, EA Games Tech Support plz check

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Wu Masta James, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Wu Masta James

Wu Masta James Member

GPU:
    ATI Radeon 9800XT 256MB 8x AGP
    Hi guys. I have BF2 and I recently had to buy a new HD cause something blew in my old one. Well, I spent about a week trying to find my BF2 booklet because thats where the cd key is. No luck. Again, I own a legit copy and I'm not asking for a cd key. I went to the eagames website to try and contact tech support to see if they can somehow give me a knew by verifying some of the # on the box. Everytime I try to fill out that stupid ask a question thing nothing happens. I click submit and nothing happens. Don't know if it's my internet or not but if anyone can get me a ea games tech support phone number or maybe a e-mail that would be great. thanks. BTW, i'm in the USA.

2. Firstperson

Firstperson Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 2070
    Are you using internet explorer or firefox, try what everyone you haven't yet.

3. TheGriffin

TheGriffin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Don't use Firefox for forms, thats ur solution.

Firefox is my browser but I use IE to fill forms, it just processes them faster and is compatible with all.

4. Firstperson

Firstperson Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 2070
    I know I have problems all the time with firefox and forums. I just can't stand using IE

5. AJ²06

AJ²06 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GT 330M 512MB
    Opera works well for me... just a bit slower and has more compability issues with SOME [very little] pages... BTW hope u find that thing!!