Best Gaming WIRELESS (has to be)

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Keloran, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Keloran

Keloran New Member

GPU:
    ATi 5770x2, 1Gb
    Best Gaming WIRELESS [give me advice]

Whats the best wireless gaming keyboard, doesnt have to be a bundle, because im getting a wired mouse (not sure yet, recommendation on that good too, needs at least 1k-dpi) [already have an mx1k that will be used when going wireless]

the reason i need a wireless keyboard, is i use my 42" hdtv [1080p] as my desktop montior, so playin games is key, but i sit on the desk to play games, so need a good mouse for that [hence why the mx1k will be the wireless one], but when i watch movies, and do other stuff i do it from across hte room, so a wired keyboard would be mental for that

so i either need a keyboard with a docking station (e.g. the MS 8000) or something else, i currentlly have an easycall combo, which is slow when playin games, and seems to go mental (keys stick without being physiclly stuck [including the mouse] {MX600})

i have a budget of £180 (300$) for the lot, so pretty much anything you recommend, i am also saving for an optimus, but thats cause its soooo pretty

Last edited: Jan 8, 2008
  2. Logicore

Logicore Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire ATi Radeon X1950Pro 512MB
    as you're saving for an optimus (good :D) i'd recommend not spending too much on this keyboard, even though your budget is large. get the cheapest logitech wireless keyboard thats for gamers and you're good :)

3. M1ckY

M1ckY Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX260 Sonic 216SP
    I don't think you'll find a good gaming keyboard without cable. Wireless is slow sometimes. Anyway you'll have to go for Bluetooth for best connection. Maybe something from Logitech or Microsoft.

4. Keloran

Keloran New Member

GPU:
    ATi 5770x2, 1Gb

5. Logicore

Logicore Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire ATi Radeon X1950Pro 512MB
    true, wireless is slower, but unless you're competing with Fatal1ty a good wireless keyboard will still do.

my friend has a dinovo keyboard. games with it and is quite good ^^ he's very pleased with it.