Benchmark analysis: Battlefield V Open Beta: PC

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Robbo9999

Robbo9999 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070 @2050Mhz
    I think your RAM is helping there, 3200Mhz with tight timings everywhere is about optimum for gaming. We'll have to see what happens at launch and in different reviews from different review sites to see how Ryzen performance shapes up, and if there are any patterns (within the test system configs) that determine the performance we're seeing.

2. AlmondMan

AlmondMan Master Guru

GPU:
    5700 XT Red Dragon
    Getting 50-80ish FPS at Ultra/medium settings at 3440x1440 on my RX480 Nitro+ - paired with a 2600X that clocks up to 4.1-4.3 depending on whatever load... though I must admit I haven't checked what it's running at in BFV.

Really enjoyed the game so far, though. They need to tweak the graphics some to make it easier to see what's going on, and there's a lot of work to go on the whole server-managed ragdolls, but other than that, the gunplay feels super great and is way more enjoyable than BF1 and 4. Was on the fence about the game, but this beta has made me way more interested in it. Looking forward to seeing progress made when they launch the second beta.

3. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    I had the same performance. Hence why I said I thought it was comparable to BF1...

4. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX1080Ti AMP
    This is funny cause I actually just reinstalled BFBC2 to go down memory lane, with the BFV beta being a let down. I am going through the single player again and its a blast. Now with GTX1080 SLI as well the frame rate is like 200fps locked near all the time with a few dips down to 180fps. I remember struggling to get 100fps at 1680x1050 lol.

Only thing that let it down was the FOV, the game had terrible 55 FOV which is horrid and changing it is no so simple in the single player but I will get it done when I have time.

Duke Nil likes this.