Before you see the final Hobbit film this week, watch THIS first!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by stryder8701, Dec 15, 2014.

1. stryder8701

stryder8701 Guest

GPU:
    GTX690@ASUS 24'' 144Hz
    Hey guys been working on a YouTube project and now it's live, check it out and let me know what you guys think! I need your feedback, worked with Joel Walden on this! Thanks and enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSaaNeW9QEs

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  2. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    3-2-1 and the copyright claims start lol good job but I can't see it lasting.

3. stryder8701

stryder8701 Guest

GPU:
    GTX690@ASUS 24'' 144Hz
    It's a profit-free fan project, just displaying video editing work and skills man. Jesus, relax. A lot of people make trailers like this.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  4. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Highly overrated films imo. They look so low in production value compared to LOTR. You can damn near see the seams of where their fake noses connect to their faces, its like something out of an east asia production.

5. stryder8701

stryder8701 Guest

GPU:
    GTX690@ASUS 24'' 144Hz
    I will say this trilogy should have been, at most, 2 films.

6. BuildeR2

BuildeR2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090 TUF OG OC
    As much as I LOOOOOOOOVE Peter Jackson's foray in the world of Middle Earth, I agree with this. The Hobbit films seem strung out compared to LotR. Hobbit should have been two 3 hour films, while LotR should have been 4 or more.

Hindsight is always 20/20, still some great films for fans of Tolkien as long as they aren't the hardest of the hardcore about preserving 100% of the books in the films. :)

ON TOPIC - I like the project and I hope it doesn't get shutdown or hit with copyright stuff. :) Any plans to make it 1080p or 4k?

7. Calmmo

Calmmo Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Zotac AMP
    lol, videos don't get taken down that easily people. Copyright ID just takes away monetization or adds it and then gives that adsense money to the company that added the footage/music to the copyright ID system. Manual takedowns are rare. Unless he has unreleased footage of some sort in there I wouldn't worry.

8. chinobino

chinobino Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3060Ti Gaming X
    Thanks op - a good refresher :).

9. Rumpus01

Rumpus01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1060 3GB
    That was really cool man!

How'd you do that Stryder intro mographics? C4D / AE?

This was such a great hype up for me. I'm waiting to see it with my family over Christmas. Audio overlay was great. Some of the cuts were a bit quick for me, but that may just be me. Besides, you packed quite a lot in there, so I'm sure it was sorta necessary. Anyway nice.