1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battlefront 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I felt it was quite disappointing the TL-50, rolled with it for a while but went back to whatever the 2nd heavy gun was which was OP as hell at the time but now nerfed to its rightful place. The most satisfying gun in the game for me is the last Sniper you unlock. You can pull off some really sweet streaks with it on the starting phase of Crait.

2. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    XenthorX likes this.
  3. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Had some time over the weekend, but I can't find a full capital supremacy game. It always loads me into a game with 3 people, like WTF ? It definitely worked when they first came out. Galactic assault is working fine. The only Europe servers it gives me is Germany though, I expected there should be UK servers with higher population ?

XenthorX likes this.
  4. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA XCUltra 2080Ti
    Hum, what's your zone and when are you trying? I had an issue once and had to restart the game to be able to join any game

5. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I looked at the forums and there should be UK server. I live in Czech Republic and generally play after 8 PM. Germany is a neighbor, but I do have low ping to UK generally. I can see i.e. USA servers and others, but in Europe there is only Germany. Weird thing is that I can get into assault very easily and it will be full.

Maybe I just play at bad time or there is no interest in the mode anymore ? Anyway I would appreciate some lower limit on joining servers, as it just puts me into a server of 3 people and no one is joining.

6. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA XCUltra 2080Ti
    i don't even know how you check server location

7. Stone Gargoyle

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    1060 installed and purrrin like a kitten settings went from like low 79% scaling 70fps + to ultra at 100% scaling 70fps +++ i get distracted by how good the game looks. i guess you guys not much impressed by my video not got single like lol

[​IMG]

all set for new update and kamino tomorow!!!

XenthorX and cerebus23 like this.
  8. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA XCUltra 2080Ti
    This game is a true gem i love it, and CANNOT wait for Kamino !!!

9. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    stop making me want an EA game ;p.

Stone Gargoyle and XenthorX like this.
  10. Stone Gargoyle

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    join the dark side join ussssssss

XenthorX and cerebus23 like this.

11. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Options, EA accouont. Anyway switching through servers a few time, I finally got put into a full servers again. Maybe some glitch or I was just unlucky, but it works now.

It's super cheap, so where is the harm ?

12. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    a 15 year boycott of EA is where the harm lies.

13. Stone Gargoyle

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    im no ea advocate *(anthem burned me real bad and they ruined need for speed with micros)* but i do think it deserves support how it turned around from crap launch they listen to the community and are making things better tho still issues *(cheaters and op anakin most)* a year ago rumour was they were abandonin the game but it has been completely the opposite.
    the game has gone from 60gb at launch to 90gb with fixes and new content and we are gettin new maps for the newest game mode on a monthly basis.

not sayin you should go back on your boycott perhaps it is time to start having a rethink and mebbe givin ea a second chance cos two years on BF2 is the best place to start from all the games they released last few years.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  14. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Yeah, I would never buy EA game at launch. You simply don't know what you are buying and it is more likely that you get some crap. However, here you know quite well what you pay for and it costs now like 7€. That's a couple of beers, depending on where you live.