1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battlefield V (2018)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ShadowDuke, Dec 29, 2017.

1. big ROBOT bill

big ROBOT bill Maha Guru

GPU:
    R480+ Nitro @ 1425/2030
    I must admit I like the footsteps being enhanced, certainly adds to the atmosphere when you are hiding in a corner capturing a flag by yourself

fantaskarsef likes this.
  2. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    You think so ? I kinda felt they were a bit distracting in the sense that it was hard to gauge when someone was near enough me for me to make a move on them. I only played 3 or 4 quick games though so its probably just a case of getting used to them.

3. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    They were good enough to hear before, now it seems deaf people can hear them too ;), Its def. too much.

4. big ROBOT bill

big ROBOT bill Maha Guru

GPU:
    R480+ Nitro @ 1425/2030
    Maybe at my age I need help to hear well :)

Repo Man likes this.

5. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    big ROBOT bill likes this.
  6. Barry J

Barry J Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 TRIO
    Age gave me free AA I just take my glasses of absolutely no performance hit

7. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970
    hahahahaahha

Barry J likes this.
  8. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti @h2o
    hahaha I love that way of thinking

9. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Master Guru

GPU:
    1080 Gaming X SLI
    Cheating really is an issue in this game, with no effective anti cheating system, and EA doing frack all about the cheaters who get reported... this guy was reported 3 weeks ago, yet he is still roaming...

[​IMG]

Undying and Repo Man like this.
  10. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Yea I ran into that same prat last weekend twice, saw footage of the hack hes using on youtube, it basically shows where the enemies are and your crosshair just sort of snaps to them at 100% accuracy regardless of distance, never seen anything quite like it and was surprised DICE has left the engine open for such a hack. Then again I know virtually nothing about hacks so I guess where there's will, there's a way.

11. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Master Guru

GPU:
    1080 Gaming X SLI
    Oh he got alot more in his tool box than that - wall hack, indefinite damage modifier (meaning any weapon 1 shot kills), teleport to whatever target on the map, etc etc, on top of the aimbot and spotting hacks you already mentioned. These hacks have been in every single frostbite engine game, and i doubt it's going to change any time soon, as in ever.

Issue is that the game has the equivalent cheating protection to someone fighting STD's by pulling out just before cumming, and otherwise doing nothing. The game has fairfight, which is absolutely useless, and EA / Dice apparently only bans people for coming with racist comments, and are /care about cheaters.

Fyi i just got banned on the official battlefield forum for posting that pic, asking why that guy is still roaming 3 weeks after having been reported it.

Repo Man and Solfaur like this.
  12. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Jesus... I recall back in BF2 when players used to get banned from servers by simply joining them, because they were joining with modified game files ie. hacks. I know a ton of folk have reported this wanker but why EA/DICE isn't doing anything is just weird, maybe they're planning on doing a ban wave like ActiBlizzard tends to do things which means players have to suffer longer but there will be potentially more hackers banned in 1 sweep.

I play both, CoD BO4 and BFV and its strange that CoD is generally considered a hackers paradise, yet I haven't seen a single blatant hacker in BO4 in my time of playing it, I've reported exactly 1 guy and tbh, he was probably just really fucking good at the game so if Activision can make their game somewhat hack proof, why can't DICE ? Again, I'm no game dev but I find it absurd how things seem to be moving totally backwards with some modern online shooters.

Dragam1337 likes this.
  13. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Master Guru

GPU:
    1080 Gaming X SLI
    I doubt they are going to do a ban wave, they haven't done crap about it previously either... in previous battlefield games it was primarily fixed by the individual server admins on the various clan servers. But seeing as you can't rent servers in bf5, then there aren't any server admins to ban people on that specific server... so we are left at the mercy of EA / Dice -_-

I don't know what the fack is up with EA / Dice and their retarded moderators... they aren't doing ANYTHING to solve the cheater problem, but talking about cheaters on their forum = ban.

Well ok then, that's one approach to quiet down the uproar about cheaters... but not exactly the best approach if you hope to retain your customers, or even have them buying your next game...

14. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970
    I m sure u ve never played with a hacker that is invisible and moves like Flash the superhero, u can see only his gun holding in the air, and he drives tanks ,u basically can t kill him, thats the most outrageous hacker i ve ever seen although this was in bf4 zavod

15. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Master Guru

GPU:
    1080 Gaming X SLI
    I actually have.

The most annoying hacker i've encountered teleported around the map, knifing everyone in the back - he was using god mode at the same time, so he couldn't be killed. This was in bf3.

But that aside, i haven't seen any battlefield game with as many questionable players as battlefield 5.

16. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    A pc mp game with no cheat detection? scuse me while i facepalm.

Nothing will kill a mp game quicker then rampant cheaters. Well except gta online, but lest they try and ban them sometimes they even ban the right players.

17. big ROBOT bill

big ROBOT bill Maha Guru

GPU:
    R480+ Nitro @ 1425/2030
    It's beyond me what pleasure these people get from this really.
    Anyway, I am rather enjoying the 16 player games, a bit of madness that certainly encourages sticking with your squad, mind you I was playing quite a bit of team deathmatch before this, I like my run and gun :)

18. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    Maybe like star citizen proposed with its instancing systems they are going to put cheaters and griefers in their own instances to cheat and grief each other.

19. Lemonking

Lemonking Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080Ti FE
    unplayable since the recent update.
    CTD after 10-20 sec in game already rolled back drivers, same problem.

20. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Master Guru

GPU:
    Strix 2080TI 11gb
    Just a CTD with no error code or? What are your temps like. We almost have same setup and have not experienced this. Have you tried any other game which is just as demanding to test? Very strange.