Battlefield V (2018)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ShadowDuke, Dec 29, 2017.

1. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    No more 3D spotting is probably one of the most important thing that made me interested in this game. Since bf3 we've been shotting at arrows on the screen.

Kolt likes this.
  2. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    why the fouck ea, why?
    why u make everything hard to access, we just had this cheater in bf4, a retard that runs like he s flash XD, so to report this guy, i had to log on to my account in ea, go to the support, select what i want to do, write a case, and submit....
    why can t ea just make it easy and let us report from the game, why?????

3. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    why the fouck ea, why?
    why u make everything hard to access, we just had this cheater in bf4, a retard that runs like he s flash XD, so to report this guy, i had to log on to my account in ea, go to the support, select what i want to do, write a case, and submit....
    why can t ea just make it easy and let us report from the game, why?????

BangTail likes this.
  4. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Haven't been a fan of war games since bf 1942/Call of Duty original, after that, too much saturation for me. Because of new card and effects, got the $14.99 monthly ea access. Nice way to rent a game for a month to see if it's worth purchasing. Still not feeling war games. But it looks good. The Raytracing looks like oversaturated HDR to me. I don't see realism or anything spectacular. I do notice a big drop in frames. Going from 4K no tracing, to 2k with it, my frames cut more than 50% in some scenes. Not worth it. Maybe if it looked better to me. Maybe it's how they chose to implement it. I hope they keep patching it and working on it to make it more playable. I also hope this feature looks better in other titles. I have a button on my monitor does the same effect for free.

5. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    I find it tragic that EA goes to the trouble of making these games and then proceeds to let these little slimy fuckwits ruin it for everyone and categorically refuses to take any action against them on the basis that it might hurt their sales.

The fact that EA refuse to do anything about this leads me to believe that it is extremely widespread, if it was only a few players, I think there would be much harsher penalties, but because there are so many people doing it, they are loathe to take action because of the potential financial implications.

These people should have their Origin accounts permanently banned and in a perfect world, be prosecuted.

Hopefully, one day, an entity like Steam will start revoking people's entire Steam accounts if they are caught cheating.

Losing one game doesn't seem to be an effective deterrent because these little turds just run out an buy another copy but if it's thousands of dollars worth of games, that might not be such an easy pill to swallow.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  6. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Sigh sigh sigh, srsly dude.

Also how to report a cheater PROPERLY, Origin, search name, go profile, press button to report, set cheating, write text if you want...have to say, thats really hard to "access". They even make a tut each new BF for noobies who dont know how to report...and also you can report through the game, through origin like stated. If you have the Origin overlay disabled thats up to you but dont say you cant report ingame.

And about the spotting. Thank god its people like you who stay away from the game, you dont want to adapt. (Sounds to me like in newest Fifa everytime, friends dont want to adapt and only want to play "their" style they're playing since years, not so succesfull anymore? Bohoo :D)
    Sounds like you play the game wrong. Try to use more cover and think like a soldier! This issnt call of duty style anymore, thank god.(ifs its a cheater thats a whole other thing but saying this cos only 3d spotting is gone is...nah..)
    The spotting is also not hard, its not there! You only ping a position with a possible threat! No 3D Spotting is the best thing this could happen to the game! Partitial minimap spotting is ok, like in BF2.

And yes, theres a cheating problem like in every other game from any OTHER Company...

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    BangTail likes this.
  7. nonymous666

nonymous666 Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Founders
  8. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    U can t report from the game, this shmuck has everything private in his profile, there is no report abuse button unfortunately, just look at ea s response to my case against him.
    [​IMG] HELP CENTER

Hello ram ,

Thank you for contacting EA Help. My name is Shubham and I would assist you with your issue today.

Ram, After reviewing the email I can see that you have reported the player for cheating . The last thing we expect while enjoying a game is an encounter with someone who is using unethical means to ruin our gaming experience.

We can always report such players by following the instructions mentioned in the link below: -

https://help.ea.com/en-sg/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Your concern is our priority and we strongly discourage online cheating in all its forms and we are closing this case, the information you have provided to us is available for the Studio to pull and take action against the reported player.

Results of this investigation or any actions taken against the reported account although will not be disclosed as per Privacy policy but be assured that we take such issues seriously.

We appreciate customers who let us know when things aren't right!

To recap, you reported player .

Should you need help about any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again via live chat or email. You can also find answers to common questions on our EA Help at http://help.ea.com, or ask our community experts by visiting Answer HQ at http://answers.ea.co.

9. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    EA and help should not be in the same sentence.

their help is generally fobbing you off or ignoring you. unless sometimes you escalate to a higher level manager sometimes.

ramthegamer likes this.
  10. TheNyo

TheNyo Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1060 G1

11. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    fantaskarsef likes this.
  12. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    No? Read again! Its just like i told you! You even bothered to read what i told you and the link the support were giving you!?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  13. TheNyo

TheNyo Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1060 G1
  14. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    i have to take screenshot, seriously

BangTail likes this.
  15. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    Don't even waste your time, the absolute harshest penalty that EA dishes out is a one week temp ban.

Guaranteed to stop repeat offenders /sarcasm off

ramthegamer and Solfaur like this.

16. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    No you dont have to! The more people reporting the same guy in a short time more likely he gets banned, temp or whatever. But srsly, if no one wouldnt report it would even be a bigger mess i guess. It also doesnt take much time, not even 30 seconds to report some1.

fantaskarsef and BangTail like this.
  17. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    You are right of course, I just find it very frustrating that they don't do more to address this, but I digress.

ramthegamer likes this.
  18. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    this guy was even invisible flash lol. u can see only a weapon flying in the air at arms height lol

19. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Afaik thats a bug and not a cheat? BF1 had the same issue (possibilty to have the bug) at launch as far as i remember.

20. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    what bug, that guy had 60 kills 0 death, and was an invisible flash