Battlefield V (2018)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ShadowDuke, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 ti @ 2100 mhz
    I do from time to time, yes.

I enjoy playing arras, devestation, rotterdam, and the new islands map.

Xtreme512 and Solfaur like this.
  2. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    not really uninstalled long time ago, as i don t have the will anymore tbh, the gameplay and map designs doesn t really cut it for me, felt like i played this for so long got bored, im into the other competitor now

3. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2070 Super
    Most likely why traditional BF players have dropped the series. I get that their is a certain level of selfish pleasure to be gleamed from having the highest K/D or being top of the score board but BF series has always been a team game. If the teams doing poorly chances are you're going to do badly as well. Pivoting the game to the self centred 'only me' Fortnite crowd was only going to have one result. The Fornite crowd aren't going to suddenly jump ship for this new game that is trying to be a bit like Fortnite, they already HAVE Fornite and the folk who wanted a BF game will jump ship because the game isn't enough like a BF game any more.

Who knows maybe Dice or the overlord that pulls their strings at EA will learn something, perhaps the love for Battle Royale has waned over the last two years and maybe just maybe the guys who make BF games can perhaps give us a proper BF game and if they can cut out the preachy marketing BS then that would be even better.

4. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    EA/DICE don't care about "Battle Royale".. what they do care about is the amount of money Fortnite is slurping up with "Skin" sales, that is what EA want, recurring purchases, they don't want to sell you a video game once, they want to sell you an online shop that happens to have a video game behind it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    Solfaur and Kolt like this.

5. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super G
    Based on those prices i'd say you can only buy things for:

xD ( i don't have the game so i wouldn't know)

KissSh0t likes this.
  6. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 ti @ 2100 mhz
    Most battlefield players dont care about battle royale either, so it was silly they used so many of their resources on that, rather than the traditional battlefield experience... aka more conquest maps.

With the effort that went into that stupid battle royale, we could have had 10 more conquest maps... and new maps is what this game has lacked more than anything.

Solfaur and ShadowDuke like this.
  7. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA XCUltra 2080Ti
    I still find this irritating that game you pay 60$ have the same monetization as free to play game, i want to have those nice skin, but they won't get more money from me that the cost of the game.

Solfaur likes this.
  8. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 1080 TI
    Maybe they should change the pricing? I’m seeing the same thing in Modern Warfere.
    In between people who paid the full price and those playing the free part of the game, different prices for cosmetics would make sense to me.
    Especially when the prices are as high as they are. Why would someone pay as much for one cosmetic skin as he would pay for a full extension or large DLC?

XenthorX likes this.
  9. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    A few days ago I decided to reinstall the game, to see i they had fixed the game. And what a surprise, they didn't.
    The game is still a mess of a game.
    Most maps are mediocre. On previous battlefields, there were always a lot of maps that I liked to play on. But on BF5, it's mostly rubbish.
    There are still a lot of bugs, even 2,5 years after release.
    Lots os janky animations. Lost of lag and a few deaths behind walls. Broken hitreg, time to kill and time to die.
    DX12 is still a stuttery mess. And they haven't fized the horrid TAA, or at leats, give an option to disable it.

It's very obvious that EA and Dice just abandoned the game and left a skeleton crew to pump out a few maps and skins.

10. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    i uninstalled this game way back last year, and i don t even have any will to come back, bf4 is the only way i can play battlefield and we have a better option nowadays, with the competitor flying high

11. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Competitor?