Battlefield Hardline (rumor)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by FiENDO, May 27, 2014.

1. Goldie

Goldie Banned

GPU:
    evga 760 4gb sli
    i'm happy with frostbite3 just like i am with the cryengine in it's current build, basically any tripleA game built on these you won't need to worry about the candy side of things and i imagine it'll be better in many ways than bf4 as they continue to master their engine and art.
    i'll get it but i still haven't touched the last bf4 dlc maps yet, guess i've had enough of the campaign, and look forwards to hardline campaign for sure.

2. zimzoid

zimzoid Maha Guru

GPU:
    2xEVGA980TiSC+(H20) Swift
    I have not got in:wanker:

3. BigDaddy0790

BigDaddy0790 Member

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti Palit 3gb SLI
    Nice profile picture :) I'm re-watching the whole series right now before starting season 9.

4. ])rStrangelove

])rStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    Lol i'll do the same when the Blurday disc comes out. :D

Hint: drink a beer everytime Jack says - "You have to trust me!" ;)

5. BigDaddy0790

BigDaddy0790 Member

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti Palit 3gb SLI
    Haha, that would be one fast drinking game :banana:

Meh, Blu Ray. I wish they released all the series on a set of those. I still haven't bought it because I don't want to have half of it on DVD and half on BD.

6. The Janitor

The Janitor Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080 Ti
  7. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA RTX 2070
    Yea... honestly don't see myself buying this in its current state. If you ask me, they should have focused WAY more on the infantry side of things than on the vehicles. Maps are too small to have heli's and armored assault trucks that seem to take at least 2-3 RPG's to destroy, assuming you survive that long since they not only have impeccable accuracy and quite high damage (Seriously got killed by one halfway across the map in less than 3 seconds with FULL health).

It usually ends up being a game of "Whoever can camp the other teams vault with an assault vehicle the best wins." Was playing a match the other night of Blood Money. My team was losing with only MAYBE 1 million in our vault, while the enemies had at least 4.5 million. None of us had been camping out at the enemy vault the entire time. One guy went over with the assault vehicle, and we won the match within minutes.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  8. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    Plays alright but won't be buying it, the whole concept relies on people not been morons so is flawed from the start. No team work, no covering each other etc. I had max cash driving off and a team mate slams straight into me TKing me, doesn't really work.

9. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA RTX 2070
    Like i said... they shouldn't have had such a key focus on the vehicles... ESPECIALLY not attack vehicles... in a game based on cops-vs-robbers scenarios. Assault jeeps and such are going to kill this game... just as the flying vehicles killed CTF in UT3.

10. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC

11. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Good decision.

12. SLI-756

SLI-756 Banned

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    I guess they realized that not many were really interested, bank robbing ain't battlefield but whatever, for me at this point all i want is star wars.

13. ])rStrangelove

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    Me too. I hope Dice working on Starwars is the real reason why this was rescheduled.

14. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Ventus RTX 2060
  15. ])rStrangelove

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    Ok, looks like an excellent SP campaign. This is how i would've expected SWAT5 looks like. :)