Battlefield Hardline Game Ready Driver Released

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by kx11, Mar 17, 2015.

1. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090

source
    http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/geforce-344-88-whql-driver-released

2. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD S. 5700XT Pulse
    http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/347.88/347.88-win8-win7-winvista-desktop-release-notes.pdf

PDF release notes. :)
    (For more in-depth info on what was changed or added plus any known issues and non-driver related issues.)

EDIT: Besides the above SLI profile updates there's a couple of 3D Vision profile update.

Battlefield Hardline - Not recommended
    Project CARS - Not recommended
    Saint's Row: Gat out of Hell - Not recommended

And this addition although I don't know if it's part of the 347.xx branch or this particular 347.88 driver.

This issue was fixed.

Also one of the listings under known issues hints at a new driver coming before the end of March. :)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  3. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Full RGB Color Range Support was added before this driver ;)

4. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD S. 5700XT Pulse
    Good to know, I'm a bit out of it as I don't follow the GeForce driver updates as closely anymore since the only Nvidia system I have available is my fathers desktop PC which I do some small maintenance on once a month or so and it's a very old machine with a 7800 GTX in it. (It's pretty much ready to be scrapped as dad now uses a much more recent laptop primarily but it still works even all these years afterwards.)

5. ravaged

ravaged Member Guru

GPU:
    G1 970 SLI
    Cool, will have to see how Hardline performs once g2a sends me my key. The beta ran at a solid 100 fps, unsure why the retail version is having issues for some folks. I guess that's the same story for every game release, lol.

I am a little concerned about the driver resets I was getting with the previous WHQL. Hopefully those don't come back with this one.

6. dnottis

dnottis Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SSC 970 GTX 4GB
    My guess is that some of the textures in the beta have been reduced to slim download size.

7. JaaritLal

JaaritLal New Member

GPU:
    GT 840M
    did this driver enable overclocking ? i m asking to laptop users.

update: yes. it enabled overclocking :)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015