Battlefield - Bad Company 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by PirateNeilsouth, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xendance

Xendance Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    So? I bet you can't figure out any reasonable reason for not having prone in the game. I think the fact that you posted a link instead of even trying to write an argument proves it.

Only thing removal of prone prevents is dolphin diving, which could be fixed by proper programming.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  2. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
  3. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    AH, nah, I agree adding Prone would be nice. It's just not happening. Any argument over why it should be or why it shouldn't be is stupid. You could donate 10,000$ to them and they'd still say no. You could give their entire office hookers, and they'd say no.

Game is Gold already. It's just not happening and you're all wasting energy talking about it, as am I right now.

Also, who doesn't want an excuse to post that clip?

Maybe they'll make it DLC, ahahah.

4. Xendance

Xendance Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    I must add that lack of prone isn't the thing that bugs me out. It's the ridiculous reasons people use as excuses for it.

5. psdatta2005

psdatta2005 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 5870 1GB
    I sadly have.nt been able to test the beta. busy with exams:( will it run properly on my rig

6. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    Yeah, it'll run smooth on your rig.

7. The Postman

The Postman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 980 TI Gaming
    With prone or without it, I like the game.

I m not calling anyone here pirates but I hope none take the excuse of the lack of prone to pirate this game.

8. Xendance

Xendance Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    Well, I have already preordered the game. And imo there's no point in crying over spilt milk. Not that the game is bad, I enjoy it, but it could be better.

9. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    And no reason to pirate the game, BF2 had some private servers...but they sucked and were rarely filled /cough

10. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    iam talking about SURVIVAL..i think thats my bad English..hmm..most of people dont know how to survive..so i just wanted to point it out..

at ignore my post..PRONE = CAMP my friend..get used to NO PRONE..u better do or this kind of games will be too much pain to you :)

edit: ahh u post that NO PRONE is not a problem for u in other post..okay mate.. have fun then..and dont take serious this kind of things.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010

11. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    meh prone sucks imo, lol especially in cod4 or 5 .. you're shooting at someone 2m in front of you and then bum he uses prone for a mili sec and kills you that way, ****ing retarded..

12. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    thats why i feel it should be enabled for snipers only.

13. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    Barnes and noble had preorder for 20 dollars earlier today...Im pissed I missed it.

14. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Guys me and tat3 need a few friends to join into the game. would be nice to play with you fellow gurus while this beta is up!

so can you please tell us your soldiername and add: WhiteLightning and Tat3

15. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    white we were doing fine..but u quit man ;)

16. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    I'm not considering it due to the lack of prone..... but more because the multiplayer doesn't really seem all that worth it, especially if they don't fix the weapon damage. At least they fixed the border of the defending team for the first stage of the map from the beta to the demo... so now you can flank the idiots that spent the entire round camping on that hilltop that you couldn't really do jack about, since it didn't seem like you could hit them even though their head was clearly visible.

Not only that, but visual quality wise... just doesn't really seem all that worth it.... at least not judging by the PS3 demo anyway.

And to the guy saying "Prone = Camp"..... uh huh.... crouch = camp, too, in case you weren't aware. You know how many people i see in Modern Warfare, World at War, and Modern Warfare 2 corner camping by just crouching in the corner with a claymore or betty next to them? people will camp no matter what..... they find ways, cause they can't play otherwise.

17. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Yes, But im at work, and you are still in bed :bang:

18. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    you guys can add me, Iggy Black (with space). :D

19. Snooken

Snooken Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX560M 3GB
    I'm up for some team play: Snooken is my name. I wont be online much on workdays, but more in the weekend, since I'm only on my laptop with crappy mobile broadband on workdays.

@ ElementalDragon: It is said that the hardcore mode (not in the beta) will add more realistic weapon damage. It will be nice not having to empty half a clip into someone before they go down.

20. inklimited

inklimited Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 900MHz
    Speaking of which, does the current gameplay require many shots to take someone down? :3eyes:

Has anyone counted the number of shots?

Does the sniper rifle also require an inordinate amount of rounds? More than 1 to the head region?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.