Battlefield - Bad Company 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by PirateNeilsouth, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qix2140

Qix2140 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 480 8b
    Without Crossfire : 4870x2 1920x1080 2xAA Everything Maxed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With Crossfirex :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800XT Nitro+ SE
    Let me know how it performs for you Im using 8.70RC2 driver and I am getting flashing textures, using D3DOverrider it does sort out the flashing textures on the guns and windows but the sea still has a little flickering. Other than that the game performs great for me, with 4xaa, 16xaf, 1680x1050 everything high, vsync on, getting consistant 60fps dipping only to 40fps when in extremely heavy explosions such as when I building collapses right next to you.

3. Stanleyxd

Stanleyxd Member

GPU:
    HD 5770
    Nice screenshots and nice fps boost with xfire.

4. Qix2140

Qix2140 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 480 8b
    i am on 9,12 atm i need to reinstall 10.1 and try it but yea, I also ge the flickering sea and textures when in crossfire. dunno if it is just the x2's

5. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    how do you spot?
    choppers got console bs controls no mouse flight.
    its fvcing bs sofar its like they stole bits of moh.AB cod and frontlines old bf2 rocks this game.
    i'm not kidding this is bs.. unlocking sit in your kit?(besides a better main weapon) thats cod if i wanted that i would buy that...it brings nothing new for bf2 thats good anyway.....

6. ElDiablo2K3

ElDiablo2K3 Maha Guru

GPU:
    BFG Geforce GTX 295
    Agreed.

7. v4npro

v4npro Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080TI Duke
    I set my sound to hardware, turned off HBAO, AA 1x, AF x8, everything else on high, vsync off, 1920x1080 resolution and I'm never below 30 FPS. If I try anything above AA 1x, my fps drops ALOT. You got a hell of alot better PC than me, so you should be getting more than what I'm getting with my settings.

8. anticitizen013

anticitizen013 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x R9 280X CrossFire
    For those of you that spawn in the air without a parachute... if you looked at your controls the Jump entry actually says Jump/Parachute so if my Jump key is space and I were to spawn in the air without a parachute, I press Space and BAM; parachuting. Too easy :p

A lot can be fixed in a month. Instead of whining and saying that it sucks and stuff (which it doesn't, IMO), hows about we help by posting detailed bugs/issues in the official forums so it CAN get fixed.

9. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Dell 6800XT 16GB
    Well I particularly found BF2 boring after about maybe 35hours online. I quit playing years ago. Im finding this alot more fun. I really dont give a huge rats ass about how realistic a game is or this or that. I just care if its fun. I dont play to be the best. Most of the time my kdr blows because I like to rush and not camp around. Its fun running in and seeing what I can cause before I die.

10. Pyr0

Pyr0 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti FTW3
    apart from the flickering textures, it runs pretty well on here at 2560x1600 2xaa 16xaf, most things on high, shadows on medium and hbao off
    haven't tried fraps, but it feels pretty smooth

11. Xendance

Xendance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    I seriously doubt that map balance is the main point of this test...
    I'd say it's more of an network code stress test and general stuff, but not map balance. I mean, they have their own testing teams for that kind of stuff.

12. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    haha yeah, though i think people are getting the hang of this. i played defenders and almost the whole team on on the entrance into the base
    and on that part. man they had noo chance, we just killed them as they came.
    also got second place that round from just kills :D

[​IMG]

i usually get a much higher score, but i didn't do much other than kill and supply ammo.

13. Burnt_Ram

Burnt_Ram Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1050 Ti
    true enough, but i want to see another map damn it ;)

14. Xendance

Xendance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    Yea I know, it gets old pretty fast :p

15. Crisis66

Crisis66 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX970
    I never played BF2 but I've got to say I'm really enjoying this game. Much better than COD so far.

Best thing I've done so far was that a helicopter was shooting me down. It had the pilot and the gunner shooting at me while I was on a ledge. It tilted forward to aim at me and I scope in with my sniper rifle, aim and headshot the pilot. The helicopter continued to spin out of control killing the gunner along with it. It was so much fun to do.

16. Renegade8100

Renegade8100 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    +3 i really dont like that map

17. Xendance

Xendance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    You know what's awesome? As a defender, try to steal the russian BMDA (the APC with the grenade launcher), and use it to shell the hell out of the sniper-camp-fest-hill near the ruskie spawn. You'll score amazingly well this way when all the droolcup snipers just run to their camp spot again... again... and again...

18. FULMTL

FULMTL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AOC 27"
    This is lame, I downloaded 3 clients so far from different sources, and all were corrupted. FML

19. anticitizen013

anticitizen013 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x R9 280X CrossFire
    I just jumped on the turret and cut down all the trees so no one had anywhere to hide. We dominated that round :p

20. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    Sniper hill sucks the big one. :wanker:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.