Battlefield - Bad Company 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by PirateNeilsouth, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    i cant wait!hope its gonna be as good as BF2 but with better graphics. Heck with better graphics lol,just be as good as BF2 :) all they need to do is sort out sniping(we all know it was awful sometimes). And it makes me aware that it is going to come out on PS3 and Xbox360...would rather be it a PC exclusive!

2. Sneakers

Sneakers Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti Windforce
    Deffo gonna buy this game, and I havn't bought a new game since Age of Conan wich left a nasty taste.

Seems they gotten the MP spot on, larger tactical maps. Makes advancement more then just spamming granades and sprayz0ring with ak47 etc. Small maps have its moments but larger maps is really what I loved with BF2 and even more so in Desert Combat, man OIL RIG!! :p

3. lIqUI[]

lIqUI[] Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 680DCU II OC
    I want to play this thing so bad I preordered it on PS2 just to get a beta key. Of course I'm going to cancel that preorder and shift it to my pc preorder because shooters on consoles is lol.

4. dshramek

dshramek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1070
    I have been playing the first Bad Company on my 360. I cannot wait to play this on my pc!

5. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
  6. UnrealGaming

UnrealGaming Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
  7. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1070ti 2126/4350
  8. Wanny

Wanny Guest

My friends and I played yesterday. We had so much fun! We made a small squad, pwned all the objectives and won all our games. We were 2 sniper and 1 assault. The snipers were backing the assault going for the objectives. It was really fun.

9. Peerless

Peerless Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 sli 4gb
    This game looks to be epic! Damn I have never been excited about a multi-player game ever. I guess this is a first, now I just need to go pre-order it!

10. shoja

shoja Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    I had high expectations for this game but after playing the beta yesterday on my ps3, I think it sucks more than BC1 except for the destructable environment. The camera view is very sucky and I think infinity ward did a great job with their mw2 camera view. And the most annoying thing of all is the sound it feels like if i am in a hall or something a lot of echoes..(fanboys dont tell me they'r trying to make it realistic cuz its not!)...

I play mw2 but not a crazy fan of it but bf really did mess it up I dont know how the pc version is going to be.......

11. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    based on your negative comments( not flaming just wondering as i havnt tried it yet ), have you played BF2? the directional audio in BF2 is some of the most immersive audio ive ever heard.

Also, how do you mean camera view? its an FPS so surely youre the one in control of the camera?

12. DF-1

DF-1 Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA gtx 580
    I NEED TO PLAY THIS!!! whens a beta/demo coming out? this looks like the next awesome game im going to buy.

Please dont let it go the way of COD6/that realisitic shooting sim that i dont remeber its name (something with Dragon) (lol)

13. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    PC beta delayed untill january

14. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti
    Same here! im even more excited about this then i was for MW2, the animation's look very realistic! and also the sounds are great and realistic...

15. Peerless

Peerless Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 sli 4gb
    Yea I was thinking the animation had to be the best I have seen.

16. shoja

shoja Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO

I still play bf2 and yeah its one of the best game in everything but they made bc2 different- way different.

When you look around in mw2 and than bc2 than you will see why I was saying that the camera view sucks.

17. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    ahh ok, well i tried downloading it and it says the beta key is invalid or expired, grrrr

18. shoja

shoja Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    I have an extra key for ps3 will pm it to u

19. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    thanks mate, i got it working in the end, tbh i didnt find any problem with the camera, are you on about the bobbing effect? the only annoying thing i found was the sniper view is really messed up with distortion and it takes ages to aim with it and reload.

20. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    yeah finally the PC crowd gets the respect they deserve, remember games which pioneered all gaming modern industry like Doom, Quake, Half Life, Starcraft started from PC development, ah im so happy the console users are getting the axe, maybe they will understand what PC users felt about modern warfail 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.