Battlefield - Bad Company 2 #3

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Cybermancer, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    My k/d ratio was pretty crappy untill I discovered AKS-Gustav combo some days ago, I know it takes little to no skill but man triple kills are fun when launching a rocket in a camper nest. :grin:

2. kapu

kapu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 6800
    Sorry must been drunk. I meant "I" not "You" Edited.

I'm just ssaying that there isnt that much cheaters people are claiming.
    Mostly just some kids who have no clue how to play.

3. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    I agree with you Kapu. most of the people give wrong decisions about peoples skill as cheating..but well, i saw cheater in BC2 a few times..But well again, i play in PB servers and i have seen PLAYER BANNED AIMBOT etc on screen a few times. so they got ban or else...but since a long time i dont see cheaters. but i saw someone who called me as cheater a few days ago..luckily i kept killing him with headshot in a 3 row so he complained..

Anyway, i am angry to HC servers these days. infact because of snipers. so i go for normal servers with my friends..i think its not bad on normal servers..u dont die easily. and snipers cant do much :)

EDIT: and where can i check my stats..when i google about it i find websites but when i enter my soldier name it says not found in several sites..what iam doing wrong :(

like here

http://bfbcs.com/pc

i can find my friend Dr.Lame, but cant find my name MrBigtime

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  4. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB GTX 1660 Ti OC
    http://bfbc2.elxx.net/

Or just check those ingame.

5. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    Thank u tat..its working there :)

6. kapu

kapu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 6800
    I saw cheater yesterday and i had better stats than him ( better K/D).
    I started insulting him and he admitted he was using aim bot but after my insults how childish he is , he just left oO.

Best thing was , even opposing team had aim botter they lost like 4 games in row.

Raging admin looks like this :

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  7. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    So the thing u trying to saying is, u own ss hard kapu :)..and i wonder if u and me added each other in BC2 so we own hard double time :)

MrBigtime my name :)

8. kapu

kapu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 6800
    I have my good days as engi/medic.

But i have some bad days too when i die more than i kill xD

Adding you to friends

9. kapu

kapu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 6800
    Actually i don't. I

Played alot of sniper - it was my frist class that i unlocked but i stoped them.

I only take sniper when i'm in wining wining team (team doesn't need much help) or there is alot of snipers in enemy team.

Like is said , its from time to time. Mostly i play engineer and sometimes when defending in Rush as medic if we are having too much trouble or there is not enough medics.

10. zigihammer

zigihammer Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1060
    Ofc if anybody want, add me: ZiGi in game, i play almost everyday 18:00 GMT+1.

11. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2070 Super
    Yes, my statement was far to generalised, I would never look at someones KD ratio and say they are cheating without at least seeing what was going on in game. Like I said in BF2 that was really easy a quick look at the battlecorder footage told you if what they were doing was possible. Hell if you could just look around you when you died you could at least get an idea of seeing if the enemy who shot you was even in line of sight, again something you could do in BF2. I banned 20 odd people in the time I spent in BF2, and unlike many servers everyone of those bans had the right to appeal. The appeal was based solely on the evidence that could be gleaned from the battlecorder footage and of the 5 people that appealed not one of them was overturned. So no I don't call someone a cheater lightly if I say they are cheating it is because they more than likely are. Of course this is not helped much by the fact that their is a know exploit out there that gives a player using it a massive advantage, especially in a hardcore server.

As for team stacking, well a stacked team always leads to higher KD ratios but the great thing about that is everyone has increased KD ratios, if you have one guy who is miles and miles ahead of everyone else and the rest of the teams KD ratio is on average the same as your team then something is usually up.

and don't reply unless you have read the post first, I specifically stated that forms of combat that remove the player from the combat or offer protection to the player will allow the player to obtain higher KD ratios.

12. jason_20087

jason_20087 Master Guru

GPU:
    460gtx
    this game worth getting?, should i get it for pc £27 or ps3 £40 can i use my g15 and g9 on my ps3 with this game?

13. buddyfriendo

buddyfriendo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    No you cannot use those on your PS3 lol, also keep in mind that EA has stated that the PC version has more players on at any given time than the PS3 & 360 combined.

14. peter_molyneux

peter_molyneux Master Guru

GPU:
    Riva TNT2 16MB
    I was unaware you could use mouse + keyboard on PS3 at all....

15. disfigured_LmKi

disfigured_LmKi Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY 8800GT on 26" Sammy
    We Need Your HELP!!!!

Since the recent change to the PlayNow function in BC2 (not feeding HC servers), we're finding it hard to populate our server:

[​IMG]

TeamSpeak3
    : I.P: 64.34.180.228 Port: 10003
    [​IMG]

Rules: No Tkin'g , not Glitching, no Hacking, otherwise Anything goes.

If you looking for hassle free gaming without the whiners getting their way, then we're the place for you. If your looking to boost your K/D by not Attacking during Rush mode and "Camping" we're the place you want to be. Looking to get that elusive badge and want to sit on the TOW missle the whole game, no one's gong to bitch at you. Other then complete tomfoolery that is a deterement to your own team (driving tanks out of bounds, destroying your own equipment on the ground etc etc), we don't care what you do.

If your doing it to the enemy it's not against any rules. Raping, camping, base raping, spawn killing. What ever horrible name it's been given by some, it's only what we just consider game play, and completely allowed.

Help us keep Hardcore mode and true hardcore gaming alive (HC, FF=on, Minimap=off, minimap spotting= off, 3rd Person veiw = off,Killcam = off).

Sorry for the "spam" but desperate times call for desperate measures.

16. maleficarus™

maleficarus™ Banned

GPU:
    ASUS GTX460 800/1600/4000
    I think so far my best k/d is 18/0 as a sniper. Just sitting back in a bush firing off rounds with the SVU with magnum ammo! Then when I eventually run out of ammo I usually mortar till I'm spotted and killed.

17. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2070 Super
    just found something to focus on, trying to get a Bronze Star for every weapon in the game, it at least gives me a chance to test out some the weapons I would usually overlook got all the recon, assault and engineer stars as well as most of the shotguns except the M14. The Medic LMGs are gonna be a pain as I have nothing besides the X18 and M60.

Saying all that what a super weapon the neostead 2000 combat is. 20 guys in the server, found a beautiful spot just ion the exit of the enemy base to camp and was putting down guys with a single hit when combined with the 12g and extended ammo rack, better still this thing has almost sniper like range. I mean it is clearly stupidly overpowered as well as being almost useless at close range, but mid to long range... what a weapon.

18. inklimited

inklimited Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 900MHz
    There is something which can emulate your mouse+KB into a controller via your PC, but I'm pretty sure it's for XBox. Can't for the life of me remember what it's called.

Guys??

It should take about a week. And remember to EXPLOIT the reload time of the Neostad, just after the last shell goes in, switch weapons real quick and you'll save about 1 second reload time. :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2010
  19. Mega_Death

Mega_Death Maha Guru

GPU:
    The 870 is just as ridiculous Laughing Ma.

20. peter_molyneux

peter_molyneux Master Guru

GPU:
    Riva TNT2 16MB
    What? The shotguns are most useful at close range especially since they nerfed slug damage. At long range your lack of any type of optics makes aiming a pain, and at mid range by the time you get a second shot off basically any other gun will have killed you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.