Battlefield - Bad Company 2 #2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by John, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
  2. Wanny

Wanny Guest

3. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    god I still only get like around a 1000 points and that's considered a good round by me... lvl3 atm... do you get more points as you level up? just finished a round and ended up on top of the board for my side, but only scored 770p and we lost...
    [​IMG]

4. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    eclap, do u game on hardcore servers?

and look at opposite team and urs. ur team low rank and others r already experienced...not fair anyway, iam willing to game with u sometime if it is possible. so u can get ur anger on me into battlefield..let me add u to my friends list tonight if its ok to u. take care.

5. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    yeah feel free to add me... and yes, the other team raked in the points... It was still a good round by me, got a few knife kills (think 3) and I took out a couple of tanks... Oh, that's my favourite thing about the game, chasing tanks around with C4 and blowing the things up. I blew one up in this round where it was a bit damaged, I ran towards it, the mechanic jumped out and started fixing it, I pulled up next to him, went "alright mate how's your day been" haha, planted C4 and blew the thing up (got 3 kills for it).

6. jed_tb

jed_tb Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD 5870
    getting the most points generally means defending well (savior kills, defusing)
    also remmeber to squad up (A must for max points) and always try and spot and also Q command objectives as you get points from all of that.

also if recon get the sensor ball thingy and lob it everywhere before you do anything else as you get +30 points for each assist using that.

as medic obviously do the same but with med packs (+10 norm, +20 in squad)
    its really easy to build up points and constantly doing stuff you will get some pins here and there which add aswell at round end.
    being the best player, best squad also give you more points (pretty much thats what im always in)

always push dont hang back , so many people are recon that if you play it well and are in a good squad you can normally sneak behind them and rack up loads of kills/assists etc.

oh and never base guns on stats, its all about how well you are at controlling them. ie i often dont use the best stated weapon simply bc i know how a 'lesser' gun works and controls and how best to adapt its recoil.

you should really be getting +1000 points a game unless its really really bad match, most of the time i average around 3000. i can often get around 400 points alone in the first 2 minutes of the game. - its called rush for a reason!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  7. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    I don't play rush, 90% of the time I play conquest... also, what can I use Q for apart from getting lifts? Thanks.

8. jed_tb

jed_tb Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD 5870
    spotting enemies/tanks
    issuing objective orders

9. gh4stly

gh4stly Master Guru

GPU:
    gtx970 g1 gaming 1599mhz
    easy points with the 40mm grenades :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. ])rStrangelove

])rStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    Telling someone you need health / ammo.

11. DF-1

DF-1 Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA gtx 580
  12. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    guys ...i want u to go to ur friends list in the game..press compare button..make a comparison with any of ur friends..capture screen..and just post the statistics that your OWN here..i will do that..that screen summarize that you r a skilled player or not :)

13. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    leave me out of this please LOL , im a noob :p

14. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    SO i guess it connects fine now? i havent been able to play for few days now :( too much work grrr

15. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    lol :) its all about many statistics..team/squad play, bullets u fire and miss, kill/dead ratio.. im lvl 15..lvl 25 guy has worse skill level than me etc...check it ..its interesting..there is a number called skill level or something...

16. maddy2012

maddy2012 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti
    Is the body armor and magnum ammo bugged or somthing, cos i'm lvl 13 and can't get either.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  17. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    igot magnum last night...in lvl 14 or 15..

18. maddy2012

maddy2012 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti
    Have you got the armor yet?

19. TeX_UK

TeX_UK Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FE
    Any of you guys have a link to the leaderboards/profiles on battlefield.com I cants find it :( .

20. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    yes which is i dont use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.