Battlefield - Bad Company 2 #2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by John, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buddyfriendo

buddyfriendo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Works fine for me, like I said, search for R4 under filters once you've got the full list loaded.

2. jimlad

jimlad Master Guru

GPU:
    gtx 970
    this game is the great! :D still has a few bugs to iron out but it's going to run and run.

[​IMG]

3. Denny85

Denny85 Master Guru

GPU:
    none
    i wanna play it!

how it will perform on 720 heka, 5770 and 4gb ddr3 1600 with 1080p resolution?

4. MetalFox

MetalFox Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX670 DCII
    Doh still waiting for my order from play.com, should arrive next week release date was today... I would have bought it from steam if I had more money. :D

/Impatient bastard

Can't even play the beta anymore, sigh. Well gotta play some Project reality 0.9 then...

5. FlawleZ

FlawleZ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon R9
    Should do well, I don't think you'll get away with everything maxed smoothly and definitely with 1080P you'll have to rock 0xAA.

6. buddyfriendo

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Does anyone know if it's possible to change the HUD placement on 16:10 monitors so it's in the same spot as 16:9? I do have a 24" Dell TN 1080p monitor but I prefer the 24" P-MVA 1920x1200 because it's a higher quality display and the hud sticking out from the bottom of the screen seems odd imo.

7. kgb_m3

kgb_m3 Master Guru

GPU:
    2 EVGA 260gtx 216 SSC SLi
    Yep using new forceware, unplayable even on medium. Dips down to low 20s and shoots up no higher than 80. But it's so unstable to where it's unplayable. Crysis maxed out runs light years better on my rig.

Mine is pirated too, I refuse to pay for games without first trying them out. I'll download it, usually play 2-3 levels into single player. Then if the game runs smooth and gets my interest, I'll go and buy it. Was really looking forward to this and with 2 overclocked 260s it should not run this crappy...

8. dshramek

dshramek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1070
    Well, I have mine maxed out at 1900*1200 everything on high no hbao, & 2x aa, & it never dips below 35. It usually runs a constant 45 fps.

9. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Your pirated one does not have the performance increases of the day one patch, as i have said multiple times in this thread, i run this game maxed out on 1680x1050, though 2xAA, and it runs just fine, HBAO on

10. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    The pirated one has been patched too, no idea how well it works though.

11. buddyfriendo

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Anyone unable to log in right now?

12. nOv1c3

nOv1c3 Maha Guru

GPU:
    2X VisionTek HD 4850
    Whats the location of that server ??

geting a realy big spike lol

[​IMG]

13. anticitizen013

anticitizen013 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x R9 280X CrossFire
    I was just playing for a bit. I clearly need to try hardcore servers or something because it's very frustrating to shoot someone 9000 times and have them survive. I shot someone 3 times with an M24 at medium range and they lived. WHAT THE HELL. Also no they were not a medic and there were no medkits around. I know this because it was out in the open :p

14. geppwnd

geppwnd Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 680
    It seems to be EA can't handle the load or they are not ready to handle it. Now and then I'm also unable to log in or get error message can't connect to ea. But most of the time it works. Right now I can't try the game since I'm not home.

15. jed_tb

jed_tb Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD 5870
    Nothing new in bf games, I wouldn't get to worked up about it-you get stat padding in any xp games , it's only when 2 peps do the medic glitch on u (as happened sometimes in the early days of bf2) that is really bad.

16. Sneakers

Sneakers Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti Windforce
    Yah ur right, it unlocked shortly after I gotten rank 14, guess it is some bug or possibly delay in the system.

:)

17. Zen0

Zen0 Master Guru

GPU:
    GPU
    meh, that's worse and takes longer lol. Besides, I don't keep steam pinned on the taskbar. In fact, I don't keep any programs there; takes up too much valuable space.
    Actually, how exactly can you even launch the game from the jump list?, cause I see no way of adding a game to the jump list.

18. Sneakers

Sneakers Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti Windforce
    I managed to login like 22:05 CET but then I got a disconenct while I was fiddling with the weapon and squad selection and now I get the dreaded "cannot connect to EA" bs.

Guess servers died now when EVERYONE is trying to get on :p

19. ])rStrangelove

])rStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    Just completed SP on HARD, plain awesome. Sounds blows you away really (choose HOME THEATER as soundcard type -> more B00M).

Had to update PB manually though, got kicked all the time. Now everything's fine. Played a few hours on a dutch server with a nice ping.

EPIC WIN BY DICE - I LOVE U GUYS

20. Pete1989

Pete1989 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4870
    Is there any difference to online gaming between steam and boxed? ie. does steam just connect to the ea servers where the people who bought the boxed are?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.