Battlefield 6

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ShadowDuke, May 29, 2020.

1. GarrettL

GarrettL Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix 2070S
    CoD always felt a bit smoother with weapons play. But yeah, this latest CoD has some of the best weapons handling of any shooter in this genre.

XenthorX likes this.
  2. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    New rumors, 128 players new, but 64 player still will be like default playlists. 128 players seems like an attack at cod warzone. Dice made with Firestorm a lot of things wrong and want to do it better now!
    https://twitter.com/_TomHenderson_/status/1293873583924666368

PLEASE FFS DONT! I DONT WANT procreating BATTLEROYALE (FOCUS) IN NEXT BF! Well, BF may be dead for me then anyway, great..

DocStr4ngelove likes this.
  3. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super G
    LOL they don't need to do much actually. If they just make a better cheat protection this time they'll already have the upper hand! CODWZ is overrun by pricks atm.

4. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    DICE no longer know what made Battlefield games... well... Battlefield games, this has been quite apparent for quite a few years now.

5. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Probably the sad truth:

BetA likes this.
  6. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    it failed because it was a tech demo instead of a game.

7. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    And here I was thinking it was because DICE literally told the core audience not to buy it.

fantaskarsef likes this.
  8. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3090 Gaming X Trio
    I don't even know why Battlefield games still exist at this point

9. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    This is a really interesting video, thank you for posting it.

10. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Strix
    I like Battlefield 2,3 and 4.I think thosewere the most immersive. Right now iam playing part 5 about halfway through and Iam really impressed with storyline,graphics, gameplay!

Hope part 6 is somethimg based on current events maybe cold war or something?

11. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
  12. Flakman

Flakman Master Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1080ti
    No active anti cheat, no thanks. It shouldn't be the players job to police their mess.

13. GarrettL

GarrettL Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix 2070S
  14. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    Strix 2080TI 11gb
    People like myself (and you potentially) will still buy them. I remember you were trying start a Guru group for BF1, which sadly didn't work out as far as I know, although you are on my friends list on on Origin.

BF1 when I played it; I thoroughly enjoyed it. BFV too, but I got bored with that much faster because of the silly changes they made and maps got boring VERY fast. Though I do love Stuka runs.

If they have learned anything from the COD team with the HUGE success of Modern Warfare, hopefully they will up their game and get their heads re-adjusted in terms of what they are trying to deliver and at what level of quality they are willing to deliver.

When the new BF is announced I for one will be excited to see the setting, what's new and knowing myself I will probably end up getting it.

Though to be entirely frank I hardly play games that much anymore.

XenthorX likes this.
  15. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Can you not create a new Guru3D platoon via the BattleLog website for any of the newer games? we have one for Battlefield 4, although I don't have any Battlefield game past 4 so I'm not quite sure what I can do to help...

We have a cool emblem for the BF4 platoon :D

[​IMG]

@BetA You created the group didn't you? hang on.... yeah.. it must be you, I remember your username being BetA_DNA here on Guru3D as well.

XenthorX and BetA like this.

16. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Ah... I remember that group. If you guys prop up a new one for the next BF game invite me ;)

XenthorX likes this.
  17. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz

umm, im not shure, but i think Battlelog doesnt exist for teh newer BF games..
    But i also dont have any of those newer BF titles, BF4 was teh last real BF Game for me where the leveling system wasnt dumbed down and such.

If the new battlefield, wichever that may be, supports Battlelog and such, i see no problem why we couldnt make a new Guru3D Clan...(or even resurect the old one?)

Best Regards

KissSh0t likes this.
  18. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    BL won’t be used for future titles. And BF1 and BFV have Guru Platoons, ingame, where platoons are located. Or clans or whatever it’s called now.

BetA likes this.
  19. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    Im.not buying this shite unless i see a real progress map.design wise and gameplay wise.. my last 24 euros i wish i haven t bought bf5 tbh i got so bored really quickly now the game is sitting in my library doing nothing

20. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3090 Gaming X Trio
    You're probably right, deep inside i know i'll buy the next Battlefield game, after having a great time with all the recent Battlefield games.

What i find irritating is that despite promoting support over time, their games just have shorter and shorter lifespan: you can expect 1 year of support and then they move on.

big ROBOT bill and ShadowDuke like this.