Battlefield 4 - Part 5

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by morbias, Nov 28, 2014.

1. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD FirePro M6100
    God i was on a server, and there was one pilot that was pissing me off so much.

I wouldn't last LITERALLY 20 god damn seconds in a boat, heli or aircraft, this is why i don't like playing conquest/large open maps, there is always 1 super pilot in the server that ruins it.

But i'm just playing it to get 20 boat kills for the SR-2, 3 kills away now thank god, then i'll be back playing TDM and CQ Locker.

2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Yeah... the jet whoring in BF4 is starting to make me select maps that don't have Jets.

I don't play TDM though.. it's too much like that other series whose name I will no longer speak.

3. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

Jets are the bane of my bf4 existence. That's all I have to add.

4. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    I find mortars/UCAV to be just as bad as jets in BF4. Try playing a match of Rush against a team of 3+ mortar/UCAV spammers. Completely unplayable and just ruins the fun, especially since a lot of the objectives are located right outside in the direct path of mortar spam.

Sometimes I wonder how ignorant Dice can really be with balancing.

5. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080GTX STRIX
    Makes sense, since the "ordnance" is falling from the sky on top of you just as well.

6. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    Wow, I never knew this was already possible! Makes me think about getting 32GB of ram again...

7. Mr_Alexander

Mr_Alexander Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780ti
    This feature is amazing. The only problem I have after I recorded interesting parts on hard drive I cannot these files. Stupid Movie maker does not support format from ShadowPlay.

8. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

While I get the UCAV frustration (mortars aren't that bad imho), no one will ever own a map like an elite jet pilot.

9. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD FirePro M6100
    Mortars can be quiet helpful, i often use it on Locker when ppl camp outside C to make way for our team.

Yesterday i pissed off an guy who raped us and pushed us all the way back to Russian spawn, yes one damn guy did that.

He kept camping outside E and raping us, so i used a mortar on him plus another guy on my team. :D

10. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    What format is it?

11. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    oh does it not? i saved quite few nice short videos, mainly taking out choppers with RPG, but havent tried putting it all together, shame if movie maker doesnt support format!

12. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

Get another editor?

13. Mr_Alexander

Mr_Alexander Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780ti
    I figured it out. I installed wrong "Movie maker" from some site by mistake. Now I installed from Microsoft and it is all good now.

14. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
  15. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD FirePro M6100
    Where are the Christmas tree's and red hats? :(

16. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    It's Snowing ok!! it has that much at least xD

17. Dillinger

Dillinger Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 950
    I'm not sure if my GPU is faulty or it's just a fluke as I can't replicate the artifacting I had just experienced.

Random people in-game showed up as spiky blobs (best I can describe it) and when I looked directly at them the spikes covered my screen.

I played about 9 hours total these past few days without issue and suddenly today after the 2nd round this issue came up.

I restarted and played 4 rounds in a row without experiencing it again...Anyone experience this? Or should I consider maybe RMA'ing?

18. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD FirePro M6100
    It only happened in BF4?

19. Major Melchett

Major Melchett Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 280X @ 1100/1500
    Man this game is fun (so nice to play a titan style mode again), finally made the jump from 3 to 4 as i now have a card that can max this out - so good at 60fps and it looks nifty to boot.

20. Dillinger

Dillinger Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 950
    Yeah, I've only seen this artifacting on BF4 (so far).

I bought the card on launch and had experienced this on 3 different occasions on 3 different drivers.

-edit-

I installed 347.09 and played a few rounds and didn't encounter this at all. It's random so I don't know what the hell to do. Ignore it or what?

Nothing wrong with temps from what I can see.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014