Battlefield 4 - Part 5

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by morbias, Nov 28, 2014.

1. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Well glad you got it sorted out (through divine intervention? :D)

2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I've had it happened in the past, server crashes, can't connect to Battlelog anymore.

The worst was being banned from a server and then it wouldn't let me connect to other servers, I was freaking out that I had been banned from everything lol

It just happens sometimes...

3. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Theyve just posted on BF facebook page about about new DLC " Night Operations", should be available in September!

4. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    What a bad timing for me, i'll probably won't play the new maps when BO3 is out.

What maps will have night time? only the one's that were on CTE?

5. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Pfft COD scrub! :p

Yeah there are/were 3 night maps in cte zavod, shanghai and golmud

They are very good and play very different also just so people know these were not simple turn off the lights edits. A lot of stuff were changed to effect gameplay and stuff like more dynamic lights, weather was added to them.

I've been playing a lot fo cte on the 120hz server a new competitive mode 5v5 squad obliteration type feels really good hopefully this will also be pushed in this update along with the 60hz servers for other game modes.

6. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    I really have been craving more jungle style maps. I loved the maps in Bad Company 2.
    Especially the feel of the green, lush, jungle rush maps.

I havent played much of BF4 since the release of Windows 10 cause of the damn vram SLI bug. Even though the game runs good on a single 670, I can feel the difference in the game, especially while moving around fast. Its just not as fluid at 50-60fps as 100 avg I get.

Though the night maps should be a blast.

7. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Night maps:

50% use IRNV or FLIR, another 30% flash light (now really strong I saw), 20% are cannon fodder or snipers. So if you are an ir user, your good to go, if you can't deal with it (like me), you're basically screwed outside of a vehicle.

Also, I was not impressed about the community map, I didn't really fancy the surroundings that people voted for. Would have liked something more like city fighting... would have loved something like Sharqui :(

8. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Me = Uses a flare = Gets banned for using banned weapon

*falls on floor and cries*

9. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Sorry, out of hugs at the moment. But yeah, that happens... crappy servers, add them to your radar. That's what I've done too... as well as kdr kicker servers, badmins, heli rape servers (AA forbidden... wtf?).

You probably end up with three to ten different servers red in your server list, but at least you don't have to put up with that crap.

10. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti Gaming X
    There are also the night visions, not gun attachments. Those might work well.

11. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    msi 4090
    Guys! How do I turn off the waiting for other players 1/4 thing? I had it off the way the menu's were before but now they have changed and I have not played in a while and I can't figure out how to turn it off as I reset settings.

Help! :)

12. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    Im using the aek with stubby grip and magnifier in assault mode which weapon is the best in assault mode? I guess 1000 rate of fire its the most lethal weapon but it recoils a lot

13. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Night time maps for me will be like: "Oh nice... but cba, FLIR/IRNV's ruining it."

Most likely. Tbh FLIR/IRNV shouldn't be a gadget in a shooter to begin with imo, except maybe a classic nightvision that doesnt light up players.

14. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    The next patch nerfs them a bit while also making flairs,torches and lasers blind the **** out of flir/irnv scopes.

Hopefully it will help balance them out a bit.

15. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB

16. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    After a long time in console wilderness just my new pc sorted and bought bf4 , it does look better on pc doesn't it :eek3: ha ha

17. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Am I just terrible at online FPS, or do people cheat in BF4?

I'm hidden, shooting bad guys directly in the face, and they survive, one bullet hits me and I'm a goner

18. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    It's like some players sync to the server faster than others.

But it's true there are a lot of payed cheaters in BF4, the stats for banned players is quite astounding.

19. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    There is? Never was aware of that. Well I'd love that, since I don't fancy the ir vision on the weapon scopes... looks like too much visual aim help in lots of boon's hands.

Pretty much my throughts.

I usually have got a laser on my weapons anyway.

What KissSh0t says. It's not always outright cheating, but yeah, there are some, and every once in a while you happen to come across one.

On another note, I've been flying as a gunner in the attack heli yesterday, as well as using the attack boat and both times the TV missile, and does somebody else note that even if you hit helicopters with it (both from attack heli and boat) sometimes it hits, you see it as well as the explosion, but it does not damage the enemy heli, you don't get a mobility hit, nothing...

This is really annoying (even more so than you don't hit the target and the missile continues to fly 'through' the landscape and below the map instead of exploding when it should hit the ground). I think the TV missile seriously needs a bugfix... anybody else got experience with such problems?

20. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB