Battlefield 4 - Part 5

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by morbias, Nov 28, 2014.

1. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    No no.. Gunmaster is quite fun... It's a new game mode that I've never seen before, map size is like deathmatch but you have one life..

Why battlefield players would want to play that.. I don't know.. sigh.

2. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Hmm, where/what is it?

[​IMG]

Ah, you mean defuse right? Like counterstrike, one life, terrorists plant bomb, counter defuse? ^^ This mode didnt come with the spring patch, did it? I think its already a few months there? Tho i didnt play much lately so i cant tell for sure.

3. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    I didn't see any attempts to diffuse a bomb.. or plant a bomb, from what I witnessed it was just deathmatch with one life on a smaller version of a large map...

Well I have never seen this mode before.. then again I only select Conquest, it was a part of the rotation.. or the admin switched to it.. not sure.

4. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    It's poop for a BF title.

+ The reason why I got bored of CS, a skilled game but the gametype kind of "enforces" a more camping oriented approach. I prefer rushing, trying things and being rewarded for aggressive approaches.

(though the amount of DOM/Locker/Metro players that would switch to CSGO if it got gametypes like that could be quite huge tbh, no idea why Valve never does it)

5. topcat77

topcat77 Master Guru

GPU:
    gigabyte rtx 2070 s
    Would anyone be kind enough to tell me some good load outs? I was doing really well until the patch.

Also I see they removed the network adjuster. Whats with that?

One last thing. Is there some kind of lag with the c4? I throw it and sometimes it never blows.

6. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    Do you mean the network update setting? If so, mine's still there, or do you mean the network smoothing? Because now I think about it, I can't remember stumbling across it since the update.

Do you mean the lag between throwing one and being able to blow it, or really not happening? Because I was always annoyed by that half second you needed to blow it up, f*cking useless.

7. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    M416 + Stubby Grip + Suppressor + ACOG

Medbag + Defib

It does the job.

8. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Good thing I whored the heavy barrel on the AEK on previous iterations. Seems to pay off now: It counteracts some of the downsides angled has now.

My AEK thus still has it's long range potential :p

9. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    You and your AEK is like White on Rice.

10. Feed_Bucket

Feed_Bucket Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    I finally unlocked shotguns after makin sweet love with ma 12G Shorty.

11. topcat77

topcat77 Master Guru

GPU:
    gigabyte rtx 2070 s
    Network smoothing slider.

I think last night was just a bad night with lag (EA, game server). Played on one of my usual servers this evening and someone was asking me how come I was shooting so well. Also took some advise about not using the grip and using the muzzle thing.

I will sure give this a try. Thanks.

12. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    You don't need to use the ACOG for it to be good... that is just a sight that I like... the other one I like is the HOLO.

For the sight just use what you feel comfortable with, other than that it's a good all round assault setup, suppressor so you aren't on the map all the time, if you don't mind appearing on the map when you fire your gun remove the suppressor.

13. heymian

heymian Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    Here's my load outs:

Assault) M416 HBar + Ergo. Defib + Med Bag

Engineer) CBJ-MS Comp + Ergo for CQB maps. AK5C HBar + Ergo for longer range maps. M39 EMR HBar + Ergo if you feel like picking off targets at range. I usually go with the AK5C cause it has the highest max range of all Carbines, which makes it easier to drop targets while riding passenger in a helicopter (I fly a lot in helo's). Repair tool. Stinger Missile if it's a map with little birds. Otherwise, I use RPG.

Support) AWS Comp + AFG. Ammo Box. XM25 cause I'm doing an achievement.

Recon) I rarely play this class but right now I have equipped a SR338 with MB. Usually I run a Carbine like the AK5C. Sometimes I'll use the M39 DMR. C4 + Beacon

I can't decide on perks. Sometimes I go class specific. I've run Offensive for a while. I tried Defensive the other night. You'll have to play around with it and choose what's best for your playstyle.

I switch nades a lot too. Have almost always used the big HE but have been messing with smokes recently. Right now I'm using flashbangs with mix results. Seems like the radius is too small on these. Others times I've gotten some pretty sick multi kills. Think I'll stick with them for a while.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  14. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti
    I don't find the AEK even good at all.

SCAR-H and AR160 are my favorite lately.

Of course it's all personal taste. :D

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  15. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    SCAR-H is better but banned on ESL :p

16. snip3r_3

snip3r_3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Current line up for me.

For rapid burst
    L85 HB + Angled
    AN94 HB + None or Underslung + 320 Dart
    FAMAS .... Can't figure this out post patch. Seems to be terrible now regardless of attachments. No longer can burst fire accurately...

For long(er) burst
    ACE23 No Barrel + Stub
    F2000 HB + Angled
    SCAR MB + Angled (??) Picked this off someone and it was great, otherwise I haven't figured out what I like on the SCAR yet post patch.

Did the .44 get nerfed (other than ammo)? Medium range headshots no longer 1 shot. Changed to 1911 for better overall performance.

17. the9quad

the9quad Master Guru

GPU:
    1080ti MSI Gaming-X
    ACE52 all day erry day, for some reason i just like it. I think i have almost 13,000 kills with it now. Also dig the p226, probably cause it's the pistol you start with, and well it's just a pistol. Those are my top two weapons. I think the RPG is #3 or #4.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  18. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    This was good...

19. topcat77

topcat77 Master Guru

GPU:
    gigabyte rtx 2070 s
    Thanks everyone!

Are some of you in a clan or similar group?

20. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    I know that quite a few of us here are in the GURU3D group.. although we don't game together.... different timezones, different countries.

Our badge is the coolest.