Battlefield 4 (part 4)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by hallryu, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dillinger

Dillinger Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 950
    nevermind

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Corrupt^ I would like to see you do some UTS 15 gameplay please.

3. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    Dammit... I was waiting on locker today with the defi in hand, but nobody dared to walk around that corner. :frown:

4. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080GTX STRIX
    They usually already know I'm there and I'm pinned. I just take the risk and charge them and wait for them to come as they hunt for the kill... ZAP*

Had 2 defib kills today.

Also tried UTS15 today... shotguns are atrocious and OP at the same time in this game. Unenjoyable to use imo. The slightest range will turn them into poop and at the same time at close range they're so OP it's annoying for others...

DICE l2balance shotguns...

5. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    THIS IS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY GGGGOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

The Headglitch!!!! NO MORE!!!!!!!!!

OMG PLEASE I HOPE THAT MAEKS IT INTO THE BASE GAME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPb1nHUiq78

6. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    When you get slugs you can shoot better at range xD

Sniping with slugs can make people rage quite.

7. danfim

danfim Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980
    It will be released soon™

8. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    Probably I shouldn't use suppressors then, so they actually find me hehe but I'll stick to it, gotta get more than those two or three defi kills I got at the moment.

I'm not really a shotgun player either. Had my share of USAS abuse in BF3, quit on them with BF4. I get annoyed by them in close quaters, yet there's other weapons by far more op, at least imho.

9. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080GTX STRIX
    Not that I'm against it, but it's going to create a massive influx of issues imo. You can't change something like that without redesigning some parts of the maps...

Staircases on lockers for instance are 1 thing. It will render people unable to fire back... at all. In some map areas.

It's an odd feeling really.

Imo a shotgun requires less skill to get a kill, but at the same time I agree with alot of shotgun users: They're absolutely USELESS at medium range.

CS has learned to balance shotguns better over time. CSGO for instance forces shotgunners to have to aim with the equivalent of a rifler to get a near instant kill shot, but in turn gives them the power they need.

(They did this by giving the "center" pellets more damage then those on the outskirts of the shell that exits the shotgun)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  10. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080GTX STRIX
    Delete plz, added to previous post.

11. Ouzo

Ouzo Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti Gaming X
    OMG, I've been moving from previous flat to my new home. One full month of not being able to play games.

I have to say, this is getting difficult. NEED BATTLEFIELD DOSE!!!

12. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    I have to agree.. they really need to go through and make sure the changes aren't going to make things worse. This is an awesome and realistic change, but it's something that should have been designed from the get go as now many obstacles and chokepoints may end up making things even more unbalanced.

13. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    I see that change as a huge game changer... I've fought and lost against certain people that I know the only reason I lost to them was due to the fact bullets come out of the head and not the gun.

Head Glitching.... is a Glitch.

That fix in CTE completely fixes that.

It should never have been like that in the first place.

It shouldn't be like that in any FPS game.

14. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Corrupt^ I'm interested in your mouse dpi setting, what type of mouse do you have and what is it's dpi set at, and also what is your in game mouse settings for BF4.

*edit*

Also, what is the report rate of your mouse.

I'm experimenting xD

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  15. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    I see. Never played CS since 1.4 though, so I wouldn't know :p
    But yeah, not that much a fan of shotguns tbh. Didn't feel like I was using skill when running around the corner and being the first to click, and hope it matches the tick rate of the game... felt like CoD, at least for me. But I have to do those kills to, unfortunately :(
    As with slugs, I'm not sure of what to think of them. Medium range they aren't that bad I guess, but it's just I haven't been playing with any shotguns that much, maybe I have to warm up to the idea of running around with such a gun, figure out how to use it in different situations and on different maps...

16. Ouzo

Ouzo Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti Gaming X
    Only thing will be adjusting to it, like the bullet actually leaves lower than player is used to.

Like players probably think it leaves from eyes, and dont realize why they cannot hit targets, as sometimes it might be difficult to see where the barrel actually is related to terrain etc.

17. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    At the rate things get imported from CTE (Beta 3 :rolleyes: ), it will be 2015Q1, maybe Q2 until that stuff makes it into the game.

18. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    JetStream 980Ti
    We are checking the maps for weird spots but also

Personally I feel it is a tiny bit too low as it is (I know it's not realistic but it's how 99% of fps games have played since the beginning and I have never seen battlefield as a "sim" type shooter)

19. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Noticed they still haven't fixed the Chinese J-20 jet's canards moving backwards.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  20. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080GTX STRIX
    Probably will be included in a next fragvideo but I couldn't resist uploading this today:

Lazers will be fired!

My sens/mouse can vary a bit over time but in general I always change it to match the distance of:

800 dpi - 3% ingame

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24RZ7xh8LQc

Straight link, embedding 60 fps videos in a post seems to give an error when using 720/1080p 60fps.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.