1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battlefield 4 (part 4)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by hallryu, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080GTX STRIX
  2. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA XCUltra 2080Ti
    Seriously, i'm not convinced by Deagle. How is it better than a Magnum .44 ?

The accuracy seems so poor to me.

Same with Unica, better go M412 REX or even COMPACT. What's your feedback people?

Thanks

3. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Sigh...

This annoys me because it is the only server in my favorites list.. and I was playing on it yesterday and having a great time because there were no hackers.

[​IMG]

*edit*

How do I view my Skill?

I can't find it on BattleLog

*edit*

I found it..

it is 309 Skill..

Is that too high?

http://bf4stats.com/pc/KissSh0t

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  4. Dillinger

Dillinger Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 950
    "24/7 Operation Locker | Social gamers & NOOBS only"

Could be why :)

5. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 970 SSC
    If you google that Luggage Battlepack with the alligator paint, rumor is going around that it might have something to do with another easter egg.... but that's basically all it is at this point.

6. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    I can be a noob if a want to *___*

but apparently not..

stupid noobs..

*cries*

Finally unlocked the CZ-3A1

and wowwwww.. it shoots so fast..

7. ilducesaint

ilducesaint Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760
    well still is fun the game no matter what happened

8. Ouzo

Ouzo Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti Gaming X
    So what is the best sidearm? So far I've gone with G18, as it will deliver bullets like crazy, and it's been pretty darn good for me, in a situation that I need a sidearm.

Situations that require it usually, like 95% time are:
    - having a Bolt action / DMR and enemy is in close proximity, duelling me. Difficult to hit with single shots

- You engage enemy in close proximity and run out of ammo

For those G18 has been very good, as usually you and enemy move very fast horizontally run around each other, and G18 just spreads bullets all over the target.

But is there better sidearm that you guys have in use, and you feel for those kind of situations might handle even better than G18.

Has to apply in HC mode only.

9. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070 FTW
    I got an 80m headshot through the shield on the snow lane of lockers conquest t'other day, using the Gol.

The recipient said in chat 'impressive'.

10. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070 FTW
    The trigger delay is non-existent, that's really it and it has more bullets and reloads faster.

Accuracy is fine if stationary, and if you don't spam it.

I find best results are if you drop to one knee and just pivot shoot your target as they side step.

11. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Everyone is using bulldog now lol!

Stupid battlelog isnt working for me right now :(

12. HairyUK

HairyUK Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
    Down for me too :(

13. Lane

Lane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x HD7970 - EK Waterblock
    I dont know why im used of using the SW40. One shoot everytime. maybe not the best one, but as it suit me well, i have keep it. I should try the .44 anyway

14. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    The Compact 45 is pretty good..

Prior to unlocking that pistol I used mainly the M9 pistol.. I found if you spam fire it fast without aiming in on the sights you can take a target down pretty quick.

I've tried the G18 but find because it does shoot so fast you run out of bullets too quickly.. so for instance you shoot most of your rounds at one guy, he dies, and then there is another guy.. or two more guys left and they take you down.

15. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    I've yet to find a decent Assault Rifle, I use my SCAR mostly and it's alright, but lacks a decent rate of fire so sucks at lowish range as the split second counts.

But not of the other weapons come close to it spec wise for accuracy or range so not sure what to use.

Pistol wise I've been using the P226 a lot, but just moving over to the M1911. I snipe a lot so close range I have to switch to pistol and I'd say pistol to assault rifle, close range, I normally come out on top 50%+ of the time which isn't bad given a pistol vs assault.

16. WildAce

WildAce Master Guru

GPU:
    3x 4GB AMD 290's
  17. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080GTX STRIX
    Don't look at the charts and follow your gut feel.

An AEK for instance has more recoil, etc then an ACE23, but a much tighter and accurate first bullet. Reliability on the AEK is very very great. With the right recoil handling you can even kill at longer ranges.

And if you're trying to shoot a person 15 football fields away with an AR... that's just plain silly, especially if he hasn't seen you. Flank the bastard and take him out in 1 sweep, not giving him a chance to fire back.

18. Mr_Alexander

Mr_Alexander Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780ti
    Oh man. That is amazing. I do not know how you do it. If I was in those helis myself I for sure would think you are a cheater. You are very good with those SRAWs.

19. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Do you not need to actually aim at the heli with the SRAW or something? Am I missing something? I get a lot of decent kills with it and all.. but I'm seeing a lot of videos with people just firing it and barely keeping track of it with huge success.

20. WildAce

WildAce Master Guru

GPU:
    3x 4GB AMD 290's
    you do not need to aim directly at the chopper with it, the missile is laser guided, so it goes to the point where you are looking so you just need to get the missiles trajectory to intersect with the chopper trajectory so they collide.

so even tho you may not be pointing directly at the chopper you can still hit it getting their paths to cross. You just need to get use to the missile speed and the targets distance and flight path to make it easier.

you can also use a building and other objects to force the sraw missile to do a sharp as turn as possible to almost like boomerang it around corners. sorta like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDBUTua3DR4 this missile will do a turn to try and hit the point on the side of the building and can send it right into the enemy if their paths cross.

here are some more kills that i didn't put in that video i linked yesterday
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_CtRN8y-C8

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.