Battlefield 4 (part 4)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by hallryu, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    that means that no dlc tommorow? well probably next week 25.

2. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Yup full trailer 19th DLC drops 25th

3. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I miss being able to take off in Jet Aircraft... I don't understand why they made it "you spawn in the air flying already" . . . . . .

I really enjoyed taking off in a jet.. it was cool.

4. WildAce

WildAce Guest

GPU:
    3x 4GB AMD 290's
    Just uploaded this to try out my new intro i made last night, im sure most people have already done this at some point its been there since the game was released.

Spiderman glitching on Paracel storm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFUeM0rZnjE

But honestly i dont think ive ever seen them fix any collision bugs, the roof between D and E on shanghai is still bugged you cant go prone without shooting invisible walls or grenades/rockets flying through it lol.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014

5. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    You can't put down spawn beacon on some of those buildings on shanghai..... I was thinking maybe they made the top of the buildings like that to stop putting spawn beacon up there... or maybe it's just another thing DICE couldn't care less about fixing and it will be a fixed feature in Battlefield 5.

6. WildAce

WildAce Guest

GPU:
    3x 4GB AMD 290's
    you can put a beacon on that roof i was talking about, you just have to do it on the lip that surrounds the outer edge, same for placing ucav's and AA mines.

7. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Damn.. my bad... I was thinking of the very tall one with a circular type roof near Chinese side first flag and some of the surrounding tall ones, and some of the other tall ones over near American first flag spawn.

8. Placebo_Tony

Placebo_Tony Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
  9. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    Oh god no. :(

10. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    That picture is... just not funny, as that's how it'll look like :D Sad.

PS: Are those the same player symbols you guys are seeing most of the time too?

11. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    I will reserve judgement until I've seen it in game, could be useful for cluster **** maps.

12. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Yea I think the next DLC/addon will be great with it's urban combat themed and this will fit perfectly. But until then... bring on Naval Strike! :D

13. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Copy Pasta....

DICE has rolled out a new Battlefield 4 server update (R30) that tweaks the new AA mine.

Players will not be able to pick up deployed AA mines, and from now on, AA mines cannot be equipped with rocket launchers.

— eg a player cannot equip the AA mines and the Stinger / Igla at the same time.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  14. WildAce

WildAce Guest

GPU:
    3x 4GB AMD 290's
  15. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    They updated the notes for the last server patch.

16. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090
    All the nerfs!

17. ___ezzy

___ezzy Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7950 3GB
    So how exactly are you supposed to take down the attack helicopter now? That's probably the most whored vehicle in the game and can sway infantry gameplay by the right pilot.. I never really pay attention to nerfs but I think this one appeases the whiners who kept getting shot down and so they couldn't get killing sprees in the attack helicopter.

18. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Yay AWS nerf. Not that I'm against giving support class a decent weapon but that thing is OP.

19. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    @ezzy: I can't say how often we've been single-shot the last time I played, sitting inside a chopper. No fun at all, really.
    If a tank does this, ok. No big deal, if you're lazy enough to be hit by a tank it's your own fault. But apart from that? It shouldn't be too hard, yes, but not as simple as it was.

20. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Are you ****ing joking? how about jets take the helis down or other attack helis or lets not forget the scout heli can rape the attack heli too if it has people repairing it in the air or stingers/iglas or how about the MAA or the attack boats or the mobile mines which each engi can plant 2 of... how about soflaming the heli and javaling it right out of the sky.

Seriously coming from a bf2 heli pilot bf4's attack helis were useless at release if the other team were not a much of morons thanks to people like you complaining that a ATTACK HELI was stronger than derpy infantry who can;t work as a team.

Yeah AWS is a utter beast and still is even after the small nerf, lots of fun to use :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.