Battlefield 4 (part 4)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by hallryu, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALPINEST4RS

ALPINEST4RS Member Guru

GPU:
    Gbyte 7970 GHZ 3GB
    F2000

*runs

2. ___ezzy

___ezzy Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7950 3GB
    It's the FLIR IR 2x scope. It seems to only have advantages when you're defending an objective. I currently have it equipped on my PKP. Anyone have anything to say about the AWS?

Also it seems to me like running suppressor on all my guns is mandatory. I couldn't play without a suppressor.

3. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    New WebPlugin just released.

battlelog-web-plugins_2.3.2_131

CopyPasta..

March 11 Battlelog Update

Announcements

Naval Strike content is now available on Battlelog in most areas, so you can see upcoming weapons, assignments, etc. This also includes support for rank 111 to 120

Features & Improvements

Platoon founders (only the original founder) can now change the name of their Platoon
    Platoon leaders and founders can now cancel invites that have been sent
    We now show a cogwheel/gear icon instead of the report icon in Platoons, if you are a member
    The details box for Platoon Battle Reports will now follow on page scroll
    Recommended Servers will now never include servers that contain less than 10 players
    Sounds for new Battle Reports and Mission notifications will now no longer be heard, when you’re playing multiplayer (since it was redundant)

Fixes

Fixed an issue with the Live Scoreboard not loading for the new game servers that went live last week
    Fixed an issue where Battlelog Soldier Portraits wouldn’t be available after unlock for soldiers that had stats transferred from a current-gen to a next-gen console
    Fixed an issue where Mission Dog Tags wouldn’t unlock after the requirements had been met
    Fixed an issue where tracking a Suggestion in the in-game Battlelog on PC, PS4 or Xbox One caused the progress bar to reset to zero
    An assignment will now always show all criteria as completed, if the assignment itself has been completed
    Fixed an issue where the details bar on the Awards page would sometimes have broken positioning
    Fixed an issue where clicking on an emblem for a soldier that uses a Platoon emblem would take you to your own emblem page instead of the Platoon page
    Clicking a BF4 Platoon notification in the BF3 or MOHW section will now correctly redirect you to the BF4 section
    Various smaller fixes and tweaks for Platoons
    Various other minor fixes

R29 Server Update

Fix for missing audio on Squad/Team Deathmatch when playing on high ticket Ranked Servers
    Fix for vehicleSpawnDelay and roundTimeLimit being part of presets locked settings

4. ___ezzy

___ezzy Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7950 3GB
    Seems like all they fix is stuff no one really uses are cares about lol.

5. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    ^
    At least they fixed missing sound in TDM..

6. Fluxeor

Fluxeor Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-270X Toxic
    This. Missing sound was quite possibly the most annoying thing (outside of soundloop crashes and servers spazzing out) in the game!

7. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Honestly they should have put FIXED SOUND IN TDM at the very top...

8. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    TDM is (the mode) played at least at all, fyi. It just doesnt represent battlefield™ and therefore less priority ;)

9. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    I've tried TDM a few times... but each time it didn't work.. hahaha~

Conquest Large is "Battlefield", and Rush is fun, Obliteration is a cool mode.

I don't like commander mode in BF4. it is the one thing about BF4 that I completely dislike.

But... the "Community" wanted it... and they got it... a tablet game.. yay..

10. ___ezzy

___ezzy Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7950 3GB
    I just went 46-3 with the EOD Bot on Metro [No Explosives] LMAO. The EOD Bot scares people lol.

11. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    TDM and Domination are great for unlocking weapon mods though. I only play TDM because I found 2 nice servers with 48/52 players and decent autobalance, else it's just Domination for me when I want a lot of kills! :)

12. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    I rather unlock them when playing CQ. I Just dont like TDM or DOM in BF, in my opinion it just doesnt fit in a Battlefield game.

And yeah, im also very disappointed in the "new" Commander Mode. I played in BF2 Commander a lot and i (still) like it much better. They better have not bring Commander back if its like its atm, and i doudbt they gonna change commaner mode.

13. SLI-756

SLI-756 Banned

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    yeah, battlefield these days represents metro, still haven't joined a metro server i'm proud to say.

14. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    I said Fegget.

F e g g e t

With an "E" not an "A"

EEEEE

It was an auto kick too... so that means the admin made Fegget a kickable offense.

I have never laughed so hard at BF4 in my life.

I was in a car, and an enemy got up close to me, I got out, and he got in, then he got out and I shot him then typed "MY CAR FEGGET".... and then I was kicked...

[​IMG]

15. StarvinMarvinDK

StarvinMarvinDK Maha Guru

GPU:
    GB Gaming OC 3080
    Brought a smile to my face buddy :D

16. Lane

Lane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x HD7970 - EK Waterblock
    Better to have a really stable and well cooled system if you want use Mantle .
    [​IMG]
    ( no pagefile enabled, so i dont see why MSI is reading it ( should be DDR usage reading so )...
    2560x1440, max setting possible, v-sync enabled, 2x 7970@1100mhz, I7 4930K @4.88ghz, 12 threads are pushed between 60 to 91% ( threads 12 is at 91% max )... 6000MB of VRAM used, 10 to 14GB of DDR3 system usage .... lol ( but it push 10fps more than with DX )

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  17. IAmGhostDog

IAmGhostDog Maha Guru

GPU:
    XFX R9 390
    When they release a new one they should really put a link to download it.
    I tried every which I could think of but never got the "prompt" to download it.
    Couldn't play last night without it.
    My friend finally emailed it to me.

18. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti
    Lol. :p

19. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti
    I can never stick to one gun, i play almost all of them.

My all time favorite is the 338-Recon.

20. ___ezzy

___ezzy Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7950 3GB
    Never really monitored my system when using Mantle. I'll give it a go today.. I have noticed that my gfx card has been sound like a jet engine turning on and off it's motor like a light switch.. That's normal right when it fan is at max speed?

Edit: Found this video browsing mobile aa vids. Pretty awkwardly funny lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-3F261rzuE

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.