Battlefield 4 (part 2)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Vinnie, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar0

Jar0 Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon HD5850
    OMg, how can DICE **** up every patch/DLC, whatever they release. I am a Premium member, yesterday downloaded China Rising and patch. Now I can't play on China Rising servers....new window pops out where it says I have to download and install DLC and I have options to go to Origin or Retry. If I go to Origin it checks for update on China Rising but everything is ok.

However, I CAN play on China Rising servers WITHOUT little plane logo displayed at the side of the server name. Maps are still new ones, but there's no China Rising logo.

Does any1 have same problem?

2. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Dice know of the "new" bugs China Rising DLC is causing, on all platforms btw. they're working on a Patch for this but still havent found the issues but are confident to find them soon.

Bugs are: DLC shown as not installed/owned even if downloaded already, Server kicks, glitches and hickups.

3. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    make that triple... I'll just join arround as Commander and benefit from the xp boost, the game itself is unplayable for me. If it's not ****ty netcode (instant deaths on damn normal servers every single time) it's lagspikes, if not lagspikes it's microstutter, etc. etc.

The game itself has had huge potential, but I think the patience of gamers has it's limits (mine at least). It is simply stupid to keep releasing new stuff when you still have bugs to sort out, all you do is put more bugs over existing bugs, DICE is like "yo dawg, we heard you like bugs, so we put some bugs in your trunk so you can bug while you bug out". :bang:

4. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Yeah and my fps drops to 0-2 fps for a few seconds (stays there) is still not fixed. I dont know how many things i already tried to fix this sh*t. I dont have those in BF3! And it seems, the more ppl are playing BF4 (main times, weekends noon is bad and afternoon) its the worst.

A yeah and afaik i didnt have this in Beta! And it seems that its getting worse the more you play. The 1st round or lets say the 1st 15 minutes i dont have those weird drops/freezes. The usual fps drops included (dips sometimes from 60 to 40).

And when theres many explosions on the Server i even have more of these 0fps drops. Seeing this when theres a heavy explosion in front of me -> 0fps freeze ~3seconds, sigh..its even on the lowest settings..

Edit: lol, just started Origin to play a round and it wants to dl China Rising again...? And then it says ...download failed... sweet, maybe i have the bug now i mentioned before as known bugs, argh.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013

5. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Galax 3080 SC
    after Dec 3 i crash A LOT. something that i didn't knew before the patch.

6. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    China rising is pretty nice id say..2 maps are really good but the others are kinda mehh..

Also. NO LEVELATION or big booms on those new maps, sadly..First Dice makes a big fuss about its levalation and now in china rising theres absolutly NONE of it :(

the jungle? is pretty nice. reminds me of teh bad company 2 "vietnam" map with teh big hole in teh mountain..
    Also the one with snow is pretty imersive..

the others kinda mehh..the dessert thing reminds me too much of BF3´s map in teh dessert, also mostly same gameplay..

what i like is that u nee dmore teamwork on those maps..

runs all fine here, besides a few bugs, like invisible walls and sniper rages..

anywa, found some "funny" and true Vids here that i want to share..

Battlefield 4 : Great gig In the sky
    really nice video.. i cant whait for the rest :)

Battlefield 4 - SUAV Road Kill 'China Rising Dlc'

Overpowered much?

And behold...
    Fix the BF4 Netcode (must watch)

and my pic of teh day...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:pc1:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  7. Arbold

Arbold Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070 Zotac Amp Extreme
    odd, here everything is fine since the dec 3rd patch :) Maybe your OC isn't stable...

8. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Graphics
    It's been fine for me too since the latest patch. I still get lag spikes now and then, but nothing to worry much about.

9. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    I still get the bf4 stopped working once in a while. holding my breath every end of the round lol

10. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Graphics
    I get that sometimes when loading a new map. One thing they haven't sorted correctly is the sound problems when in a APC. It's still skipping.

11. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Galax 3080 SC
    wierd after the patch is happends always when i press respawn. this is when the crash happens, could happen immediately or after idk why

12. zantetheo

zantetheo Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB
  13. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    0 players on china rising maps?

EDIT: My bad, was searching for servers with "pistol" in the name :/

14. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    Joined a round, and i was just jerking around with vehicles, didn't played for points, took a AA vehicle and just looked at the map while standing, them BAAM crash to desktop, fault module name: bf4.exe

15. robertmor52

robertmor52 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 Gaming G1
    Yeah!! sure!!:) :bang::bang:
    I hope so...

16. nanogenesis

nanogenesis Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI R9 390X 1178|6350
    After playing for like 7hrs non-stop bf4, I realized quite many things, mainly the netcode issues that prevail.

As for my main question, how does one even see through scopes outside in operation locker? Sometimes when I zoom my scope is just .... white. I got a kill once by simply aiming slightly above a red marker.

Do 99% population on servers play with uber low settings so that things like smoke/lighting don't effect them?

17. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Graphics
    Playing on low settings has always been a kind of a cheat. In fact if you have to run a PC game on low settings you shouldn't be allowed to play online, or own a PC.

18. F3ckB9LL

F3ckB9LL Active Member

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti 11Gb
    thzt'sd a funyy one thre xD [​IMG]

19. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
  20. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Graphics
    The bad cheesy pop music while the video is playing, I would ban it too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.