Battlefield 4 (part 2)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Vinnie, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Straykatt

Straykatt Maha Guru

GPU:
    3090 FE
    Yup. Switch it back and forth fixed it.

What's the best assault gun to use?

2. SLI-756

SLI-756 Banned

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    I'm sniper only for now on paracel storm. :)

3. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    This should work through 12/6/2013 10AM eastern time. $10 off coupon 20%

So basically it is $40, which is about $9 more than the Mexican way.

http://www.dealzon.com/deals/cheap-battlefield-4#bf4-premium-pc

I found a deal on premium...apparently, and people will soon find out when they go to purchase in the future, EA is blocking transactions on origin if you use a proxy. They don't deactivate your account or anything but it could be a future hassle for you.

Not that big of a deal for me because I buy nothing through origin, but I am doing it this way as I could not get the Mexican thing to work.

4. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Wasn't the cheapest (didn't knew about the mexican proxy thing back then), but I bought it of g2play so I got premium + game cheaper in total as well. 79 euros vs 110 in my country (at release). Not poor, but I don't like getting ripped off either (I work for my money and I don't intend to waste it).

5. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    The one you can play best with.

6. Placebo_Tony

Placebo_Tony Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    This is what a Dice developer wrote on reddit

See full discussion here:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/1rzpo7/please_tell_me_that_the_onehitkillbug_has_been/

7. Straykatt

Straykatt Maha Guru

GPU:
    3090 FE
    Right ;) of course. But some have advantages over others.. I thought the bigger bullet is best, so I've been using the scar. But I find it to slow.. I'm thinking a faster firing gun is better than bullet size?

8. ___ezzy

___ezzy Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7950 3GB
  9. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Instant death is not fixed, I die faster in BF4 normal than I did in BF3 hardcore...

The maps in China Rising are not bad, but 3/4 of them are huuuuge, vehicle heavy and most importantly teamplay heavy. It's usually one side grinding the other. Yesterday I lost like 15 rounds in a row, every server I joined (3 or 4) I got the losing team and there was 0 chance to do ****. My "skill" stat went from 320 to 160 in some hours there. :p

This game really needs a good autobalance system, it is not so obvious in smaller to medium maps where you can go rambo solo but in maps like CR it's pretty much a waste of time and nerves.

10. ___ezzy

___ezzy Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7950 3GB
    You should have switched teams lol

11. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    They dont really have advantages, dmg is almost (only 1-2 weepons not..) the same. There are just guns with more or less recoil and higher/less RPM. So a faster firing gun is ofc better in CQB Situations, but not very for mid to long range. Almost every weapon with high RPM have higher Recoil and Spread than ones with lower RPM. Same goes for your Scar-H, it does more dmg, but have less bullets. And yes, SCAR-H has only 620RPM, thats very low. And the 0,5 recoil up is also very high, but 0,2 to both sides, good to compensate.

Check Stats here http://symthic.com/bf4-stats

So, you need a weapon you can play best with, like i said. Even if you find a gun with high recoil, etc. if you "can" compensate it very good, its an advantage.

Im playing atm with ACE 23 cos i can compensate it very good (0,38 up, 0,25 right, 0,15 left). So you know you have to put your mouse down/left to compensate. ;)

@___ezzy

I bet he couldnt switch teams. If the other team is full and you you get in the noob team (the one whos losing) by joining, there are already a lot free slots (most of the time) so you cannot change team because the other one is full or theres a script on the server where you arent allowed to switch, or the round is almost over then you cant switch anyway.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  12. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Dont matter if its expired, i still managed to buy mine even though it had expired. Just pick the one that you want and click on Get deal. The G9 is too small for my hands.

13. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    I wont be selling it yet, but if i do i wont be coming back for deffo next time.
    Tbh i dont think they will ever fix the netcode, i think its the new modern frostbite engine, its just the way it is, you get frostbite but you inherit its bad points also. Until they totally change the FB engine netcode is always going to be a problem in BF5, BF6, BF7 etc.

14. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
  15. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Darn it, i hate GEMA, cant watch it here, lol.

16. Illnino

Illnino Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 290x EK H20
    Sigh.... Loading loop on China rising, have to find another server to fix the issue

EDIT: "Silk Road" seems to be the culprit

17. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    I'm so awful at jet flying, getting raped in Air Superiority... I will probably never get the assignments done for the ucav or whatever that **** is called.

edit - now 3 servers in the row with ultra lag spikes... pathetic

18. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    something not right with LMGs. iam not talking about accuracy. thats so right. u cant snipe with them. well, i do but needs alot of effort and skill.

anyway, i see a room, 3 of enemies. i start to fire. i see they got hit animation. but fcking dont die. do some enemies use bullet proof vest or armor something?

i see they get hit animation but dont die. takes a full magazine to kill them all. they dont see me. iam behind of them. ODD

its like full auto mode firing is set to DOESNT REGISTER ON ENEMY. if i fire in burst i can kill easily. but that makes nonsense . i mean at that range it is not possible to mis anyway with aim down sight..

ODD.

19. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    I have no ideea what the hell they did to this game but every server I join has either 5 seconds lag spikes or horrible microstutter. Unplayable pos, they can wipe their double xp week where the sun doesn't shine.

20. StarvinMarvinDK

StarvinMarvinDK Maha Guru

GPU:
    GB Gaming OC 3080
    Which probably means we get another week of double xp...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.