Battlefield 4 in October 2013?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by hallryu, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Vinnie

Vinnie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x AMD R9 290X
    Damn. I was planning to play the whole evening with a friend of mine. Seems we have to wait a few more days. :(

2. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Oh man, i finally, hope so, fixed my 1-4 secs freezes where gpu-load gets 0%. My GPU is oc'ed from factory...so i reduced core clock and memory clock ~100mhz and now its gone.... omg...

Tested one 32 Server and one 60 and played each more than 10 minutes and no freezes anymore...

I also did some tcip changes with the "old BF3 hit-fix-reg" and that as well got my hit detection better, i started to feel the difference immediately, also the shooting around corners is less.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQvV1RdmfkA

Many would say its placebo, but it doesnt take almost one mag now to kill an enemy, its better.

Shanghai is also still crashing when building is collapsing.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  3. jesteves

jesteves Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Gaming X @ 2100
  4. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Deluxe digital only has China rising, premium has all the future dlcs

5. kapu

kapu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce 1060 6gb
    I did the trick with UNPARKING the Cores and : HOLY ****!!!

My GPU usage is now constant 100% , my FPS never drops below 90FPS.
    This is GROUND BREAKING.

6. danfim

danfim Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980
    Had no crashes for 3 hours and I was like omg they fixed it and then 5 seconds later DX crash.

-.-

7. PieEyedPiper

PieEyedPiper Master Guru

GPU:
    MSi HD7950 Twin Frozr/3GB
    RE: free china rising, etc.

I'm jelly.

Straight up paid EA $60 for plain jane BF4. Figured I didn't need the extras... :(

8. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    get a refund and buy "from" mexico. that's what I did.

9. sinister.sinner

sinister.sinner Member

GPU:
    GTX 770 WindForce 3X OC
    Tried with the v7 now. I tired it with low and medium settings (restarted the game for the change to take effect) but there is no difference in performance.

Unparked cpu cores, tried with and without Graphics Overdrive but the performance stays the same. I don't get it. :bang:

10. Steppzor

Steppzor Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Ti GamingX
    I als bought the regular bf4 and it looks like China Rising is "Owned" by me.. so guessing it's free :p

11. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Just had 2 long games with 1200 tickets on each. Very smooth and no problems whatsoever apart from the odd bit of lag. Even the lag was minimal. Happy days:)

12. Aioras

Aioras Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti ***937;
    I haven´t measure yet but once I used the unpark trick I´m pretty sure the game is running smoother so far.

Thanks for the info dude!

13. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Ga.X
    Domination is freaking frustrating, and you can really see how bad netcode is here. Instant death every time.

14. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Moderator Staff Member

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Actually the Deluxe Edition has main game + China Rising + 3 golden battlepacks. Premium has the 12 golden battle packs included with it + the 5 DLC maps. The regular version only had the China Rising map included with it as a preorder bonus.

15. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Yeah sometimes its bad, you get the jump on someone up close, you hit them accurately with a few rounds before they see you and then they just turn around and 1 shot you with a machine gun. Very annoying indeed. I can live with that for now, atleast i can play a game with disconnecting.

16. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Ga.X
    Domination is pure COD, and it's madness with more than 20 players. Most fun for me so far is Conquest Large (the only mode that should support 64 players), mainly because I'm a tank whore and I feel they are a lot more powerful than they were in BF3. Also I can fly choppers in BF4 (I failed miserably in BF3 and BFBC2)... I still fail with jets. Naval combat is VERY nice, and the water physics and waves really add up. To me this is actually the best thing BF4 has over BF3, better water, actual water combat (pistols 7 knives) and true naval combat.

As for the other modes, Rush is a sniper fest as always, Obliteration is pointless on public servers and the other modes do not matter much (for me).

I also played several rounds as commander, it is really nice but again, on public servers it's pretty pointless since nobody cares except for maybe supply drops.

17. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    Anyone know how you know you own BF4 Premium? i bought premium first with the mexican trick and then BF4 itself( by mistake i messed the order up ).

In Origin BF4 premium isint greyed out but has a jigsaw puzzle piece in the top right corner of the game, is this normal?

18. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    JetStream 980Ti
    Yeah It's like cod but with a fov slider so you don't puke out of your eyes :)

19. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Ga.X
    Yea it's normal, I have premium too and all the expansions except china rising and the "premium" box are greyed out right now.

20. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    perfect, cheers for that.