Battlefield 4 in October 2013?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    "You can’t revive knifed players in Battlefield 4"

[​IMG]

Excellent~

xD

2. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 3(2GB)
    I always found that one to be pretty funny. Even more so when the person doing the knifing takes 40 bullets to go down. But it makes sense not to revive.

You can now counter the knifing in BF4?

3. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Not sure how Dice/EA (whoever you want to blame) using an OS that has better CPU utilisation is a bad thing?
    Would using the slower one be better for you?

SLI-756, i find this a strange comment from you when you openly say you would pay extra money for an unoptimised and definitely money grabbing feature like PhysX.

4. S3nt3nc3

S3nt3nc3 Master Guru

GPU:
    FirePro W7000
    That is one awful long knife animation :3eyes:

5. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    SLI is always strange, best to ignore him.

6. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Yes, You can counter Knifing in BF4...

7. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Video of this sexy thing happening or I don't believe you.

8. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    it's been seen in many other videos, jackfrags had it all covered in one of his videos. You can only counter knifing once and it can't be re-countered, otherwise we'd see people stuck in infinite loops

9. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    And you can't counter knife attacks from behind.

10. Loophole35

Loophole35 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Your keyboard needs a breathalyzer for use. You been drinking again?

11. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    For the first time ever in a BF release im sitting this one out. If its an advance over BF2 ill buy it but just had enough with the backwards step of BF3 and selling stuff that existed in BF2 as a feature in this for me is annoying. Lets see.

12. BamBoozleD

BamBoozleD Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 670 FTW LE Sli
    Saw this from another site.

Recommended Requirements
    Windows 7/Windows 8 (64-bit)
    Intel Quad Core CPU
    AMD Six Core CPU
    8 GB Memory
    AMD HD 7870/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
    GPU VRAM 2-3 GB
    Hard Drive 30 GB 30 GB

notice the "2"-3Gb Vram

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  13. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    bf4 will offer a lot of things bf2 didn't

14. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA RTX 2070
    I will say the ability to counter a knife kill is one thing that really has me interested in BF4.... can't stand BF3 where quite often i've had people come up in front of me... WHILE I'M SHOOTING THEM, and knife kill me like i was shooting them with a squirt gun. Which is funny, because that sh*t almost NEVER works for me. Hell, just the other night i was playing, and went to knife kill someone FROM BEHIND, was even in smoke from a smoke round, hit the F key, and all my dude did was pull his knife out and stand there like a douche. Guy i tried to kill even said "Knife fail".

And it will be nice to not be able to revive knifed players. But you know what would be even better? Unable to revive players that were killed by a HEADSHOT! Seriously? Blow a guy's brains out with a high powered sniper rifle, and a set of defibrillator paddles bring him back to peak condition?

I also miss the ability to kill someone with the defib kit. Always got a kick out of that.

15. Straykatt

Straykatt Maha Guru

GPU:
    3090 FE
    Any word on bf4 having more than 4 player squads? And will they please add the option in hardcore mode to select NOT to have the friendly and enemie command post glowing in red and blue? Same for all friendies marked in blue. I hate that they force that on you in bf3. Kills the immersion and depreciates the game. I like looking at the map and commencing. Like in bf2 or PR

16. DarkKnightDude

DarkKnightDude Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX770 4 GB OC
    Its having 5 man squads this time around.

17. Dillinger

Dillinger Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 950
    Heh :) the amount of bullsh1t that happens in BF3 could drive anyone nuts.

Half the time I'm cussing at my screen ahah..

Anyways, you can still kill with the debib kit...you have to aim at the neck and hold down the paddles.

18. ElementalDragon

GPU:
    eVGA RTX 2070
    yea... LOTS of bull****. And people who somehow think that their higher KDR is better than yours even though they spend 80% of the match sitting on top of the tower in Oman with an LMG and mortar. And dude says i was crying about it.

19. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    (On Oman) with LMG* or Motar you dont get nearly as many kills as with Inf (assault), Tank or Heli/Jet.

*best chance for LMG highest Scores Metro.

That srsly can not happen often! Theres no instant quick knife in front, only 50% health, and if someone gets to you so often and kills you with a instant knife in front, you are just bad. This is not cod where you actually can instant quick knife some1 from front!!!

use quick knife instead of hitting f to put knife out and "have a chance" to qick knife with that!

You can, just takes time!

@S3nt3nc3

No, it issnt!? :3eyes: If you mean the glitch graphics right before end, its alpha! srsly... otherwise theres nothing bad ad it! :bang: Its one of the new animations for knife killing!

20. ElementalDragon

GPU:
    eVGA RTX 2070
    I know that... i'm just saying, though... he though he was better cause his KDR was a hair higher. But all he did was camp on the top of the tower with an LMG using a bipod to shoot people down range while spotting people, and then ran to the far side of the roof and whipped out the mortar to bombard the small groups that were below. At one point was saying that i shouldn't talk when my score wasn't even positive, but i had like 40 kills compared to his 11, and i was even using a bolt-action sniper rifle with a rifle scope.... which isn't the greatest combo on Oman when you're constantly mobile.

And i'm not saying it happens REALLY often where someone instant knife kills me from the front... but i've already had people do so while i was shooting them as they ran up in front of me.

And i'm pretty sure my controls are set up with F as "quick knife"... cause like in situations where he brings the knife out and looks like a douche, if i don't do anything, he'll switch back to the previous weapon after a second or two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.