Battlefield 3 (Official Thread)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by TriGGlety, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Crack is fake though.

2. MfA

MfA Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1060 6GB
    wow that some amazing effort DesGaizu :)

3. zigihammer

zigihammer Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1060
    DesGaizu

Great work;]

4. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Tbh if i could get my hands on a working crack just to play SP while i wait till the 28th i would,im still buying the game so it dont really matter.

5. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    i wont lie, i would too( as ill never play SP once i can play MP ), i did the same for BC2 waiting for Steam to unlock, and i have BF3 preordered.

6. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    same here.... haha

7. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    100Fps in bf3 with 4xAA? no way with that rig. I played the beta with my rig but I had a 6870 in there instead of gtx 480. No way was I getting 100 fps.

8. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    And yes, I would also play the pirated version. I have bf3 limited edition pre ordered and I would pay single player until I get my hands on the legit copy. Really want to see what sort of performance my 480 would give me...

9. peanutmanak47

peanutmanak47 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Yeah I would download it and play it also right now if I could. I have the game pre-ordered and they already have my money so I don't see any harm in it.

10. gamerk2

gamerk2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA 570 GTX 1.2 GB
    ...can we please get some mods in here? Now?

11. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800 "Vanilla"
    Unsure where the video is from but this was captured and posted by others, relates to the games performance and settings levels. :)

[​IMG]

12. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    Gamer, a mod earlier themselves said it's fine as long as we don't discuss how, or link anything. So don't start ****.

And yeah, crack is faked. There has been lots of fake ones so far.

13. PR-0927

PR-0927 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+
    And to think I used to pirate some games (typically games from defunct studios). Now I'm deeply opposed to piracy of games - it hurts the industry and gives developers an excuse to ignore PC (even if their sales aren't too affected).

Like someone else said - if you can afford to build a rig to play BF3 (or any such cutting-edge game), you can afford to buy it too.

By the way, isn't pirating a BF game a little...dumb? BF is all about MP. Good luck getting online through Battlelog, Origin, and without a product key, pirates...

- PR-0927

14. xg-ei8ht

xg-ei8ht Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1gb 6870 Sapphire
    LOL.

Eclap, was just talking rigs m8.

DIRT3 bench on old machine with 6870 = 20fps.

With new machine, and 6870 = 100fps.

15. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Hey its Repi :3 , its from the conference that was posted it mostly is about the engine.

here's one of in game console.

[​IMG]

and a proper squad screen thank god!

[​IMG]

edit: Thanks for the comments on the platoon pic's was fun making them :3

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011

16. MfA

MfA Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1060 6GB
    Q: @repi tjena Johan jag har ATI radeon hd 6870, amd phenom II x6 1055t och 8 gb RAM. Vilka settings rekommenderar du att jag ska spela bf3 på?
    A: @oggethealmighty HIGH borde funka perfekt

Q: @repi Will GTX590, i7 920 @2.67GHz and 12GB ram run well on ULTRA? or should I stick to HIGH?
    A: @YourDemize_ I think you should just test and see, depends on what perf you want. can run ULTRA but with no or 2x MSAA to increase fps also

Q: @repi In your opinion, would 2 SLI 570's overclocked heavily with i5-2500k @ 4.5ghz and 8GB 2133mhz RAM run ultra at 1080p 1 monitor? Thanks
    A: @Jeremy315 yes that will run ULTRA very well at 1080p (around 60 fps as it is similar to our 2x 580 demo setups)

Q: @repi I have EVGA 450 GTS , I can run in medium 1920x1080 or in low settings?
    A: @yecocr depends on what framerate you want. but I would probably put it on LOW for that resolution to get as high perf as possible

Q: @repi Can you tell me how much video memory is needed to run #bf3 on Ultra settings @ 60 fps?
    A: @Serbusfish at least 1 GB, but would recommend 1.5 GB for ULTRA

Q: @repi hey plz can you reply me , how will the game run on sandy bridge quadcore
    A: @Edoardo1997 great

:p

17. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Your missing the point of why people want to play now....people know that you wont have battlelog,origin or MP play with a pirated version.

If i can play the SP now then it saves time when the game is released on the 28th as i can then jump straight into MP,normally i wouldnt bother with SP in a game like this but BF3 SP looks pretty good to me.

18. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    take a chill pill.

and lol at consoles running it on low settings... ouch!!!:biggun:

19. nonymous666

nonymous666 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti
    Well, that's quite an improvement over the beta.

Not sure, but that first column under "Delta" is showing the player's class/kit? If so, that's a nice improvement over BFBC2 where you had no idea what class anybody was so had no idea if team / squad needed more (or less) of a certain type.

On the other hand, it's not showing the players' levels. So if you're looking to join a squad with players of/around a certain level, you can't easily tell. That's something that BFBC2 made easy. It was nice that the game showed each squad member's level:
    For example, for if you were a high level player and were looking to help a 'low-ranking' squad. :stewpid:
    Or the opposite: were a high level player and were looking to avoid a low-ranking squad of smacktards. :bang:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  20. lIqUI[]

lIqUI[] Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 680DCU II OC
    Squad screen will show your squadmates selected squad perks, so you can choose your own accordingly.

As for the crack...good luck with that one! The game comes out in a week, and it appears to be wrapped up tighter than Fort Knox. I thought I read somewhere you would need to fake an origin server, battlelog, and date checker, not too sure on what else as I really don't know alot about stealing software.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.