Battlefield 3 (Official Thread)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by TriGGlety, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaizokubanou

Gaizokubanou Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970
    Umm I just read that squad play doesn't even work among friends?

Like if you have friends you would like to play with, it doesn't even necessarily put you and your friends in the same team???

Can anyone verify if you can reliably have your friends on your squad?

2. DF-1

DF-1 Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA gtx 580
    nope you cant.

you also cant choose which squad to join, so you can't team up.

3. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    But you can constantly leave your squad and re-join squads, so maybe you'll get lucky. :p

That said guys, perhaps they'll take this into consideration. I'm sure it'll change in the future.

4. zigihammer

zigihammer Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1060
    Try make pt in battlelog, and then join with party to the game.

5. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Ancient Guru

GPU:
    some green some red
    what the fuk? I was just playing on an xbox server, it was a uk game hosting legit server but had xbox players in! cross platform at last?

6. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    ha, that would be , well great?
    Now we can pawn Console players and show them what gaming means, haha..

Gamepad noob´s...:3eyes:

7. k3vst3r

k3vst3r Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KP3090 G9 240Hz
    maybe testing waters

8. davetheshrew

GPU:
    some green some red
    just had a 21/9 kd in a match, unlocked flak, got a sheit load of points, ranked up to rank 8 and guess what, STATS NOT FUKING RECORDED GAAAAAH! best match Ive had so far aswell.

9. n0b0dy

n0b0dy Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 6950 2GB
    I must say, my "fav" new feature in this battlefield are the "n00b cherry red glow in the dark, let the n00b know where the nade is" grenade.

Its like throwing firecrackers at the enemy too, I had a nade explode near my testicles and health only went down to 47%!!!And we only get 1 of them by default!!
    In BF2 at least we got 4 which actually did some damage. But too many n00b would cry about nade spam and this is what we get now.
    N00bs cry and cry and devs finally give in.

Us hardcore vets are left hangin.

10. davetheshrew

GPU:
    some green some red
    yeah Im sick of noobs allways getting their own way, saying this is op that is op and then devs get out the nerf guns, idiots. Its like a bunch of noobs are complaining about the tac light now, its a FUKING TACTICAL LIGHT! its meant to throw you off guard, its meant to throw you off target, its meant for you to be confused and fire at a team mate, its TACTICAL. I swear if they nerf ANYTHING I will drop this game like a stone.
    I seriously dont want my svd to become a peashooter and thats exactly what will happen if noobs get their way, it'l be the bc2 at4 thing allover again, nobody uses it now cuz it cant even kill and takes three shots on a tank and cant one shot a heli..ummm thats what its designed to do, noobs spoil everything..

Ive allready subbmitted my own personal findings and yeah I asked for the red glow to be removed, theres absolutely no need for it.

If anything I want this game to be harder, not nerf the guns powa but make them harder to handle, heavy gun = heavy recoil and slower running speed, sniper rifle= more sway and heavy breath after a run, calming down as you rest, easy. At the moment I can run an entire map and have pin point accuracy with sniper and with a heavy gun I can fire an entire clip with not much recoil and run full speed everywhere, that needs fixing.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011

11. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    Welcome to FUTURE SOLDIER!!

Whre the DICE listen PUNKS and GAYS who keeps moaning about lack of things and make EASY of things for them.

12. davetheshrew

GPU:
    some green some red
    yeah these days may as well give us a 64 player map with feather dusters as weapons and an apology button.

13. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    u made me LOLed hard man.

i will never ever forget what dice did on BC2

in beta game was great. hard to shoot and kill etc..then punks cried and begged to DICE about it. LMG was hard to master. but they patched to sht. and LMG was like a sniper rifle. u pull the trigger and keep firing to great distances with great accuracy. FFS!!! out of the book. then they patched again . yeah decreased the accuracy it but by the time TF2 players were already on top rank with LMG kit..

FCK U DICE. like FCK U THE ****TER 2 developer.

14. n0b0dy

n0b0dy Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 6950 2GB
    At first I thought DICE was retarded to add a flashlight. Something lamo swat uses to aim at unarmed "suspects" in most cases. But in the real combat scenario against actuall infantry, and this is why I really dont care about flashlight or use it, is that it gives away your position, so yeah, let the enemy use lights and lasers all they want, they are just letting me know where they are.

Btw, adding supressor/silencer to different weapons, is good. That is my one true thing I like about BF3 and always wished I could do in BF2, was put a silencer on that Colt M4A1 :)

15. Xendance

Xendance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    So right now every single goddamn server is "full" according to the battlelog POS (which also likes to crash Opera from time to time). My god what POS.

16. n0b0dy

n0b0dy Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 6950 2GB
    BC2 n00bified battlefield series by creating the call of n00b inspired division of hardcore and normal modes.

BF2 did not have this problem, we had the best of both worlds there was no distinction, no such thing as hardcore mode, we had minimap and bullets did proper damage. Heck they even had to nerf the M95 so it wouldnt kill in one shot. Left u with maybe 1% health but at least you werent dead.

17. BigAlBeast25

BigAlBeast25 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX GTX 970 SLI OC
    :lmaa: There the best devs out there right now....

18. IchimA

IchimA Maha Guru

GPU:
    G1 1070
    wow ... why does it work with opera onm you;re end ? on my computer it says that you're browser is not fully supporrted ( you can't join games ) ... and I had to go back internet explorer ... P.s. I am using opera next.

19. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
  20. Xendance

Xendance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    If you read what "not supported" means, you'd know that only thing you're unable to do is invite friends and/or join games they're playing ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.