Battlefield 3 (Official Thread) Pt. 3

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by aircool, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    Tank domination and gungame are probably the worst modes in the game. Tank domination sucks because it is boring and half the time you spawn in the base and there are no tanks available. Gungame would be better if you could play it on other maps as well. I also don't like the stock weapon progression. Some servers have custom, but most don't.

2. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Ga.X
    For me Air superiority is the worst mode, granted I do suck at flying jets but the mode is pretty much heat seeker/flare spam...

3. Rumpus01

Rumpus01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1060 3GB
    Does Guru3d have a server or do people here get together and play this?

I haven't been playing with any homies lately so figured I'd see if there's a community from this forum.

4. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    i wake up this tread i have today bad round in bf3 in normal mode i tryed to spot the tank when i see him in my eyes and i press q 30 times and its not spoted
    whe my crossair was on the tree the tank is spoted wdf is this opesed field of vision reality like Oo i coud be dead and all mty team i cant tell them there is a tank when my vision is blocked i can spot the tank and say over there is tank id ont see him ?
    Khard island i was on the mountain and he was near the antena

hope this bug wont be in bf4

5. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Ga.X
    This spotting fail happend to me a lot as well (I only play normal mode too), I have no ideea why...

6. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

Also posted in the youtube thread...

Welcome to the very first episode of Battlefield Theater! In this episode we will be sharing a bit of our Battlefield philosophy which is known to us as "Going Hard in the Paint."

Comments and suggestions are always welcome. Like and subscribe if you want to see more!

Battlefield Theater Episode 1 - Going Hard in the Paint

7. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Normal. They onced said its with cool-down and your team can only have some max spottings, say your team have already spotted 10 enemys and max spotting at the same time is 10.

Tho i also think its a bug, cos sometimes there issnt even a lot of enemys spotted and still cant use Q to spot. Maybe its due visibility you cannot see all spotted enemys but its still weird.

In BF3 Alpha back then you got a sound when spotting was "not working" they removed it with release.

8. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    anyone getting time outs all the time now? All of a sudden I can only play for about 20-30 minutes and then the game times out and I loose connection. I tried the UPNP thing on youtube but that does not solve the problem....also manually updated PB.

9. Mr_Alexander

Mr_Alexander Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780ti
    Hello guys.
    I need your help. I have one of my best friends living in Russia. The have a son. He is a very nice kid. I like him. For the last year he wants to get BF3 but unfortunately his parents (my friend) cannot afford it.
    I want to buy him a key for the game so he can download it form the origin. Now I have to figure out few things. I wanted to buy through Origin but they said that gifting is not available option. They said they want to implement it in the future but for now not possible.
    Now this is the help I need. Does anybody have a link to buy a key where I can pay with credit card and not Paypal. I do not have Paypal and I do not want to have one. I found few servers that sells the key but they accept paypal only.
    And one more thing. Since he lives in Russia does it mean I have to buy Russian key or it does not matter?
    Thanks in advance for your suggestions.:)

10. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970

11. Mr_Alexander

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780ti
  12. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    JetStream 980Ti
  13. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Yes, thats why i said webmoney ;) With webmoney you can pay with visa/ec etc.

Right, or the bundle. Make sure you tick as gift and then youll get the key i think at your email.

And with 1% the Bundle is even cheaper :)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  14. Mr_Alexander

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780ti
    Thanks guys.
    I want to buy him not just BF3 but also premium package too so he can play with me and my friends. I keep looking for a site who sells keys and accept credit cards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.